1. 3x Solid gems (30stam), and classic tank runeforge.
    I would use it for fun mainly, same itemisation, so RiP expertise cap. Idk about using it while tanking Lich King and Halion 25m HC (probably wouldnt), but on any other boss wep and exp cap wont matter that much.

2. I read somewhere that we only need 22 expertise
    expertise for tanking mainly to avoid parry-haste, and AFAIK 2 bosses who have such mechanism Halion and Sindi

Bl*zz did nerf bosses on Wotlk 3.3.5a including bosses and its parry-haste

3. Expertise and Parry were bugged on Warmane for like ever. I can't remember seeing a boss parry in several years. There was a time when it was fixed for about 3 months back on molten, tho.

As a melee (and thus as a tank) you go for expertise to erase dodges from the hit table. Which should be 26, was 21, and actually is 29 expertise.
    If parry and parry-haste would work as intended, you'd still be pretty much unable to reach the parry hard cap w/o sacrificing your tankiness. Don't bother about parry at the current state of the realm.

4. As Ben said, blizz cap should be 26, but it is 29 atm on warmane, and parry is not in the boss avoidance table.
    Even tho, reaching 26 would be more than fine, resulting in posible 1-2 dodges for full Icecrown Citadel 12/12 clear.

I personaly cap expertise to be 99% sure my Death Strike will hit in the time of need. On most Bosses (talking about BiS gear) u wont even need to worry about ur survivability with the smart use of def CDs. So that is why i said that if u want to tank with SM for fun, feel free to do it.
    However, on Bosses like 25m hc Lich King and Halion u can never be safe, so capping Expertise there can be a lifesaver. But again, its all RNG, thx to our 29 exp cap mark so yea, its up to u. :D
    Just make sure u know when and how to use defencives.

Bosses that should have parry Haste are Halion, Sindragosa and Lady Deathwisper, as said in "Itemisation" section of the guide. There is also the list of which items to use and how much Expertise rating u need (410 rating, with +6 exp from Blood Talent tree) if u want to cap parry expertise on those bosses (56exp).

5. thx for the expertise info

ATM I am using all T10 dk set except legs (from Marrowgar HC ones)
    my main expertise source from Gloren HC
    guess I need to convert several pure stamina (blue) gem to expertise+stamina (purple) ?

on the other hand my hit rating 7% (almost 8%) + dranei racial
    while I find IT rarely miss on other boss, I find both Saurfang on Gunship & DBS sometimes misses my IT

6. thx for a good guide
    1 thing what i don't understand, you say "Heart Strike is useless", but in final version of guide you use Heart Strike. why?

7. Oh, crap...
    Useless part was original statement when i made the guide. After arguing with DamnOriginal about it in some other threads, and retesting it ingame afterwards i found it that it was usefull, especialy if u need extra threat when gearing up. I just forgot to remove that part from the guide.

Edit:
    Where did u find the part in which i said HS is useless in the guide?
    Edited: September 4, 2017

8. thx for answer

not in the guide, but on the first page
    i've read the whole thread, for understanding what and why you choose. and i've found that:

DO NOT SPEC Heart Strike. NO, it WONT give u any extra Threat compared to Blood Strike. NO it DOES NOT HAVE AOE aggro potential, using Blood Boil is more efficient. NO, just NO.

but i didn't found why you choose it in final version

9. Rofl, didnt expect people to read everything. ggwp :D

Im updating the guide only, im not taking care of all the comments...

Most of the things in the guides are final (at the curent state of warmane and my knowledge, and they can both change).
    All of the 3 guides are based on personal expirience after playing for a looong time on this server and retail back in the days. I didnt copy paste some stuff from retail that worked back than and pretended it should work like that here aswell...
    I might be wrong about somethig and if proven il change the things in the guide asap.

So if u encounter something similar, know it might happened again. :D

10. All of the guides have been updated a bit.
    Also, this is the way of bumping them back on Page 1 of DK section.
    Again, if u find any mistakes ive made in them, feel free to comment and warn me so i can fix it asap.
    Best of luck.

11. All of the guides have been updated a bit.
    Also, this is the way of bumping them back on Page 1 of DK section.
    Again, if u find any mistakes ive made in them, feel free to comment and warn me so i can fix it asap.
    Best of luck.
    Under each build you specify which stats we should go for.
    What stats should we aim for when using Dungeon Hero spec?

Also, are the rotations different for different specs?

12. Cap def rating at 540.
    Get some Stamina and Armor, just so u can survive Trash Packs and Bosses in hardest RDF instance.
    Go for as much Attack Power as posible for highest amount of Threat.

As said in the guide, there is no strict rotation.
    U have explanation on how abilities work and which one does what, read it, use ur head, practice, and make ur own rotation and stat balance that suits u and ur gameplay, aswell as what u are doing/farming, the most...

13. All 3 guides have been updated a bit.
    I didnt have the time to look trought them completely, so there still might be some minor mistakes in them.
    If u notice them please do inform me about them so i can fix them asap.

The major updates in them are videos of rotation.
    There is a new section for those, so u can go and check them out...

I also added alternate talent links in the first comment, since some of u told me that u cant see talents at all.
    U have both Glyphs and Talents in those links all combined.
    In case u cant see any of the talent links i provided, please do inform me so i can try to find another way to post them.

Anyway i think that there is nothing else i can add to the guide.
    This is basicly everything i know about this class.
    Sure, they can be better written, sure they can be flashy and all, but some of us, while learning to play, didnt even have this much.

Would like to ask all of u to stop asking trivial questions in game such as:
    "hi,
    I have 4k GS, should i gem Strength or Armor Penetration?"
    "hi,
    U lose Icy Talons for 0.01sec, should i use Glyph of Icy Touch instead of Glyph of Diseases cos of it?"
    "hi,
    Can u please type in the rotation again?
    In wisper yes, i need to see something..."

U have everything in the guide.
    Just read it. Dont be lazy.
    If something is not in it, i eather think its not important, i eather dont know anything more, or i forgot.

I dont have anything against good and constructive questions, but when u ask this kind of things, u are just a lazy scrub and im sorry i simply cant deal with those kind of questions anymore...

Im glad i could help some of u out with ur DK skills.
    For those that i didnt, im sorry, and i hope u find someone who will.

Best of Luck, have fun bois and grillz!

14. You're right, I almost forgot that between 3.1.2 and 3.3.5 Blood got nerfed and Unholy got buffed!
    Oh wait, you didn't know that, did you?
    I guess I may as well link patch notes to you since you'll be too lazy to find any facts to back up your argument and insist that you're right "because reasons".
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_3.1.3
    [Frost Presence]: Armor bonus is now 60% down from 80%.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_3.2.0
    [Bloody Strikes]: This talent now provides 5/10/15% increased damage to [Blood Strike] instead of 15/30/45%.
    [Dancing Rune Weapon]: This ability now has a fixed duration of 12 seconds (which can still be modified by its glyph) and a fixed cost of 60 runic power.
    [Veteran of the Third War]: Stamina bonus reduced to 1/2/3%.

[Desolation]: New talent. This talent is in the position formerly occupied by Desecration. It causes Blood Strikes to increase all damage the death knight deals by 1/2/3/4/5% for 12 seconds.
    [Scourge Strike]: Weapon damage bonus reduced to 40%, down from 45%. Damage increased by 10% per disease on the target, down from 11%.
    [Unholy Blight]: This talent has been redesigned. It no longer deals damage to nearby targets. Instead, when you deal damage with Death Coil, the target will take periodic damage for 10 seconds equal to 20% of the damage done by Death Coil. This damage accumulates in the same way as Ignite and Deep Wounds.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_3.2.2
    [Heart Strike]: Secondary targets of Heart Strike now take half as much damage.
    [Subversion]: Now also increases the critical strike chance of [Scourge Strike] by 3/6/9%.
    [Vampiric Blood]: Cooldown reduced to 1 minute and duration reduced to 10 seconds.

[Bone Shield]: This ability now has 3 charges instead of 4. Cooldown reduced to 1 minute.
    [Dirge]: This talent no longer grants additional runic power from using [Obliterate].
    [Gnaw]: This death knight ghoul ability now has a 1-minute cooldown.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_3.3.0
    [Army of the Dead]: The cooldown on this ability has been reduced from 20 minutes to 10 minutes. Army Ghoul damage dropped by 50%. Cannot be used in Arenas.
    [Night of the Dead]: Now reduces the damage your pet takes from area-of-effect damage by 45/90%, but no longer applies to area-of-effect damage caused by other players. In addition, this talent now reduces the cooldown of Army of the Dead by 2/4 minutes, down from 5/10 minutes.
    [Scourge Strike]: Redesigned. The base ability now deals 50% weapon damage plus an additional amount as physical damage. However, for each disease the death knight has on the target, the target will take additional shadow damage equal to 25% of the physical damage done.
    [Unholy Blight]: This talent now deals only 10% of [Death Coil] damage as a damage-over-time effect on the target.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_3.3.3
    [Abomination's Might]: This effect is now passive instead of being a proc on certain strikes. Rank 1 is 5% attack power and Rank 2 is 10% attack power. The self strength buff remains unchanged.
    [Will of the Necropolis]: There is no longer a cooldown on the frequency at which this talent can be activated. In addition, this ability can now also be triggered by damage which deals less than 5% of your health.

[Scourge Strike]: Now deals 70% weapon damage, plus 12% of physical damage done as shadow damage for each of the death knight's diseases on the target. The net result should be larger strikes with no diseases present, while maximum damage with all diseases applied to the target should stay the same.

Funny guy!

But You guys have unholy bugged to hell, So we cant go that route can we??? See what I did there. You would be right if things on the bug tracker got fixed for dk's regarding DRW and Unholy tree.

First ... 3456715 ... Last