1. Can't donate on 2 of my accounts

Greetings. I have 10 accounts here on Warmane. I plan to donate on 5 of them. But on the 4th and 5th account I get the error message "Purchase not completed". I did this on sunday and I reattempted both today and yesterday without success. I thought I'd ask here since I didn't see any place for this "topic" to fit and this is kinda multiboxing related.

2. The problem isn't Warmane site, or a donation issue to be honest. It's payment wall. If you donate on 2-3 accounts in a short amount of time, their system flags it as a possible fraud alert. Happened to mine after 2, when I was taking my 15 accounts to 20.

You "could" go on payment walls website and do as they suggest and "verify" your card, and continue on donating, however I chose to use a subway card donation route instead.

Went out and bought a subway card, registered it, and now I can load it when ever I have the extra cash, if I choose to. no usage fee.....which is nice.

It works and to be honest I found it to be faster to get the coins you're awarded.

3. Hi. Thank you for your response. Payment wall would be at paymentwall.com? Do I have to make an account there to verify my visa card and then donate?
    Edited: March 14, 2017

4. Yes, when you make an account, they will ask you for 2 forms of proof to make sure that your card is yours. good luck. I found it to be a bit to invasive.