1. Rogue, Mage and other things related. (Or not.)

This topic is more of an interrogation...
    I started playing Mage, and I really love it. But I always have one problem: Rogues. One class I really hate to fight against, but love to use.
    Can someone tell me how to kill these wretched things? I am a Frost Mage, yes.
    Also, I have one chapter of which I want to tell you guys; I was in Thorium Point, and near the climb, I was killed by a lvl 46 Rogue without a chance to retaliate (I was lvl 46 as well.) because he managed to (Someone PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE.) garrote and use that skill that deals damage over time, that has a pointy object on the hand icon while CLOAKED. If I recall, you have to be visible to at least cast one, and then Vanish again. But the Rogue did not appear.
    Another question; How the hell do Rogues manage to kill me without allowing me to move even once? I know, Kidney Shot, but it's impossible to spam it enough for me not to wake up out of the effect, plus, once you are hit (I guess?) you come back...
    Another non-related question: Would it be possible to create a lvl 55 Death Knight and pass it to my friend? Id like him to play with me, thanks for those who are reading,
    Narahl.

2. You are complaining about leveling pvp. Its an unbalanced mess that is totally unbalanced, wait untill you reach 80.

3. This is all assuming it was a sub rogue who did this:

1) The rogue talent tree includes the ability to get an extra stealth skill (garrote, blind, etc...) off before your invis completely fades. The window is about 2 secs so he could have gotten off the hit via that talent.
    2) There is a glyph for rogues (can't remember the name) that stops the DoT ticks from breaking blind, so it is possible; yet again it requires fast reactions though.
    3) The stun time is a bit weird to explain, I know at 90 you get the paralytic poison option which can cause stunlock: but as you said he's 46 so i don't know what happened there. Most likely he got a good kidney shot off (5/6 secs stun) and killed you in that time.
    5) The skill icon you mention sounds like Rupture, which deals insane DoT and was most likely what killed you.

All of the above is difficult to get off reliably but the effects are potent ( as you experienced). He was most likely using a burst macro and/or a stun macro too to help him get it off fast.

RE: Killing rogues as a mage - The thing to remember is that rogues only have huge burst, so if you can survive the first 5 seconds you should be okay. Keep frost armor up and pop mirror image to CC the rogue. Currently the ice-cube stun thing is bugged and doesn't disable if you damage him, so use that and mirror image to your advantage.

RE: Death Knight question - It should be possible via warmane trading, although your friend would have to pay X amount of coins to you. An easier option would be to have him create a fresh char and then Twink him to your level.

4. This is all assuming it was a sub rogue who did this:

1) The rogue talent tree includes the ability to get an extra stealth skill (garrote, blind, etc...) off before your invis completely fades. The window is about 2 secs so he could have gotten off the hit via that talent.
    2) There is a glyph for rogues (can't remember the name) that stops the DoT ticks from breaking blind, so it is possible; yet again it requires fast reactions though.
    3) The stun time is a bit weird to explain, I know at 90 you get the paralytic poison option which can cause stunlock: but as you said he's 46 so i don't know what happened there. Most likely he got a good kidney shot off (5/6 secs stun) and killed you in that time.
    5) The skill icon you mention sounds like Rupture, which deals insane DoT and was most likely what killed you.

All of the above is difficult to get off reliably but the effects are potent ( as you experienced). He was most likely using a burst macro and/or a stun macro too to help him get it off fast.

RE: Killing rogues as a mage - The thing to remember is that rogues only have huge burst, so if you can survive the first 5 seconds you should be okay. Keep frost armor up and pop mirror image to CC the rogue. Currently the ice-cube stun thing is bugged and doesn't disable if you damage him, so use that and mirror image to your advantage.

RE: Death Knight question - It should be possible via warmane trading, although your friend would have to pay X amount of coins to you. An easier option would be to have him create a fresh char and then Twink him to your level.
    Thank you FOX. I didn't know people would still take a look at my topic. Another thing since you answered, im having trouble with DK quests. First, I had to wait alot until one of them popped up again, and now I have one to "syphoon" some miners, which doesn't seem to work. Can you guide me here? And yes, the skill was Rupture.