Hello, I am an old player who was here since Molten times, player here hundreds of hours, had hundreds of great and bad experiences with your servers. I always loved playing as blizzlike as possible. However, a year ago I found my account was banned (not this one, this one is newly created). The problem is I got banned for a good reason but it was not me who should've been banned.

Thing is, about a year ago someone logged into my account ( I did not share my information with anyone) and advertised something, for that reason I got a perma ban, if I am not wrong then it was turned into a one year ban (which I found out only now)(not sure if I recall this correctly). So I quit the game and did not play it since then.

However, I feel like coming back and I would like to get that account back. To prove you that it was not me who was advertising please check my log in place history. It should've been always from Lithuania and about a year ago when I got banned, someone logged in from France. I've never been to France, nor I ever gave my info to someone, so I am asking you to remove the ban. I've already lost a lot of my fully geared characters for which I got 100 or so coins as a compensation... really?... 100 coins? And now I get banned for probably your insecure systems?...

I wish this nonsense comes to an end and that you understand my frustration.

If you need any information on the account that I am talking about, please let me know.

It would even be okay if you merged this account with the banned one.

Also, a refund of items (could also be in form of coins) would be great but not necessary

Looking forward to anything you could do for me