1. [Icecrown - H] New Guild: "Roleplayers United"

I think by now we've all noticed the overabundance of threads here asking the same questions: "Are there any guilds?" and, "Where can I find RPers?" Like most of us, I've been asking the same questions for a while. So since there are apparently no existing guilds and no one knows where any of the RPers are, I figure it's about time we made a catch-all guild until the community expands a little bit? Maybe? If people are interested, who knows what could happen.

So the plan is to just make a guild with no overarching storyline - no grand mission, no theme, no connection beyond an OOC hub for people to connect and arrange roleplay together. Which isn't to say that there won't be guild events or something, because those are always fun, but right now I'm just thinking, "There are no guilds and no one knows where the other RPers are so let's get to matchmaking already." All members would have invite power, in case they run into other RPers on the field and hit it up, and I imagine we'd also help each other level and do dungeons like any other guild. Hopefully even RP while doing so!

The name in the thread title is really lame but I am too lame to think of a better one, so I guess that's to be workshopped as we go. But that's basically all I have to say about that so far. Comment in the thread with thoughts/comments/questions/concerns.

I have a bunch of alts in-game so message or mail me on any of the following tags if you're interested in getting this thing going (or if you just wanna get together for some RP):
    Artemysia
    Aneimaude
    Dyssidia
    Nayuta

2. well.. Im in the Icecrown and H too... DK lvl 80 name is "Megurine"
    and im searching for RP players.. Im really2 new to RP... so please teach me little bit :D
    thanks....
    Edited: March 15, 2017