1. How come alliance loses 75% of BG's, but wins WG?

What's going on here? We get demolished in every BG but easily win WG.

2. The previous one, you guys had Ret/DK multiboxer one shotting everyone next to Siege Engines

3. Thing is, have you noticed that in each bg & wg, people always follow a similar movement, grouping & priority pattern - a correct one for the alliance on wg, a correct one for horde on av, often eots, often ab, sota and ioc depend on the case... So, outcome is usually pretty much the same - there are characters who attempt to tell the rest of the group a good strategy to win, however, sadly, usually (in fact, always) are ignored, or even branded as retas - and the team continues to follow the same path, leading to the logical end of the bg, unless other team outilvls them too hard. Ie - today, knowing we are against a multiboxer on wg, before the event, a player said that someone must lead the raid - this in fact happened, however nobody followed, and ofc the alliance fell...

Good thing is, after the bugged wg queue, now there are some new patterns to notice (saw several already on ally side)... bad thing is, people still don't do things correctly for any specific moment - but continue to follow, to their doom.

Thing is, there are people who actually play correctly to win - however, what can they do alone? They can die.

And most of this happens in pve as well - take for example toc arena, which pugs have actually learnt after quite a few months of weekly wipes - still the valkyres & dbs & pp & bonestorm hc & more are a challenge! ;d

4. At least for the BGs, aame anwer as always, its because of premades.

Alliance doesnt lose more Bg then horde, its pretty even. But it feels like you lose a ton on both sides because its quite unlikely that you get into the winning BGs of either side because those are filled up by premades. And if you are queuing with a bunch of randoms vs a premade, the premade will most likely win. So if you are playing alliance you lose vs horde premades with randoms, and if you play horde you lose vs alliance premades with randoms.

5. Disable AvEnabler and you will see the real winrate.

6. What's going on here? We get demolished in every BG but easily win WG.
    I do not understand the people who lose and come to the forum blaming the entire faction believing that the same happens to everybody...

I was horde for 2 month and I was losing the majority of bgs, and after return to alliance I started to win every day 3 of 4 BGs in solo queue.

Edited: March 17, 2017

7. What's going on here? We get demolished in every BG but easily win WG.
    I challenge you to show us your statistics panel from your achievements interface. Total wins, losses, honorable kills, etc. I hope your sample size is more than 10 BGs.

8. I challenge you to show us your statistics panel from your achievements interface. Total wins, losses, honorable kills, etc. I hope your sample size is more than 10 BGs.
    those are bugged af, plz fix.

http://imgur.com/a/FYMVq

329bgs played/347 wins lol - smells fishy

9. I challenge you to show us your statistics panel from your achievements interface. Total wins, losses, honorable kills, etc. I hope your sample size is more than 10 BGs.
    Statics pannel is bugg, it's show me 0 Bgs played 145 won :(

10. Even though those bg statistics are bugged, one single person only won't prove anything regarding which faction wins more. Everything just depends on your luck, like, who you play with and agaisnt, i guess?... Everyone just bring their personal experiences to determine which faction wins more.

11. Most of the time (90% or more) if you lose, that's because there's is no healers.
    And somehow, whorde has enough heals every time. So, if you want to win, roll a healer.
    Also, greens that queue are plain stupid. What they should do is get some decent pve gear around 4500 gayscore at least, and only than join their first bg.
    "Skill > gear" and similar **** does not apply here, because I'd chose to team up with full geared brain dead player than a 13k hp greeny who gets one shotted on sight. Geared potato provides a decent target dummy at least.
    All in all, alliance needs more healers.

12. I challenge you to show us your statistics panel from your achievements interface. Total wins, losses, honorable kills, etc. I hope your sample size is more than 10 BGs.

i think i have some basis to review bgs on, I've noticed that Alliance has the lowest win rate in AV/IoC and the highest win rate in stuff like wsg/ab. That is all. Probably reason is Horde are great at being zerging cockroaches but Alli are better pound for pound so they more often win the bgs where individual skill ties in

13. What's going on here? We get demolished in every BG but easily win WG.
    They have no real PvP guilds so there is no one to carry them. From what I saw so far Alliance pretty much loses 90% of battlegrounds.

14. They have no real PvP guilds so there is no one to carry them. From what I saw so far Alliance pretty much loses 90% of battlegrounds.
    I personally win more than I lose as Alliance, so I don't know where this 90% is coming from. It feels closet to 55/45.

I think the BG scene is much healthier now than it used to be, horde ofc are the only side running 15-20+ man multiple guild premades which give them the edge in IoC/AV. (the amount of "wait" and "leave queue" and how long it takes for each pop is terrible on Alliance so it's not doable, it's about 30-45 mins or more just to get that many ppl in same bg)

Back on post-moltdown Ragnaros basically only Horde (Unit X + Proteus) ran PM's regularly. Alliance had no need to because randoms on the blue side were significantly better than randoms on the red, so you essentially either had Alli randoms vs Horde randoms (alli win every time, literally every single time) or Horde pm vs Alli randoms which was the only time Horde won any back then. It's more evenly matched, not perfectly, but closer these days compared to before as far as randoms go. The biggest disparity between factions atm is the size of pms, not one side running them way more often or having a lot better randoms.
    Edited: March 26, 2017

15. They have no real PvP guilds so there is no one to carry them. From what I saw so far Alliance pretty much loses 90% of battlegrounds.
    What????

I'm winning majority of bgs as alliance, and I alway play in solo queue. Maybe you should faction change to the horde^^

12 Last