1. Killing low levels

**They apologized**

So in the last 2 days there have been 2 guys constantly killing me over and over... They are both lvl 80 and I am 44.. Now I understand that isn't bannable,and I don't want it to be bannable... Im just going to put their names out here, its Andx and Modes.. I guess they are budds.. The problem is,whereever I go one of them comes and kills me.. Now the question is how to they know the exact location where am I.. I understand the trick of you swapping chars and going to the opposite faction and looking in which zone the guy is,but how can they know my exact location.. I tp to stormwind then HS back to Hinterlands and in 2 minutes he finds me and then just camps me.. The thing I want to know is,what should I do about it ? I get it that someone goes around as a lvl 80 and kills a low level passing by.. But camping someone the whole day and not letting him quest or anything to level on a no dungeon finder server is just making it impossible to level up.. Im fine with someone doing this but this is no longer having fun or whatever,this became bashing and abusing.. The only thing I could do is Quit,because I cant level or even move.. Actually I can move,but only in Stormwind..

I have a short clip of them doing it,and its been like it in the last 48h..

https://youtu.be/Vo0F97rNabc

Also,I would to hear whats fun in that from a perspective of someone who did it? :)

Peace out
    Edited: March 18, 2017

2. So in the last 2 days there have been 2 guys constantly killing me over and over... They are both lvl 80 and I am 44.. Now I understand that isn't bannable,and I don't want it to be bannable... Im just going to put their names out here, its Andx and Modes.. I guess they are budds.. The problem is,whereever I go one of them comes and kills me.. Now the question is how to they know the exact location where am I.. I understand the trick of you swapping chars and going to the opposite faction and looking in which zone the guy is,but how can they know my exact location.. I tp to stormwind then HS back to Hinterlands and in 2 minutes he finds me and then just camps me.. The thing I want to know is,what should I do about it ? I get it that someone goes around as a lvl 80 and kills a low level passing by.. But camping someone the whole day and not letting him quest or anything to level on a no dungeon finder server is just making it impossible to level up.. Im fine with someone doing this but this is no longer having fun or whatever,this became bashing and abusing.. The only thing I could do is Quit,because I cant level or even move.. Actually I can move,but only in Stormwind..

I have a short clip of them doing it,and its been like it in the last 48h..

https://youtu.be/Vo0F97rNabc

Also,I would to hear whats fun in that from a perspective of someone who did it? :)

Peace out
    change the zone your leveling in if possible. ask in global/guild chat for some assistance, bout it really.

personally i do enjoy killing lowbies, simply because it gets under their skin. but i don't go as far as camping. if i see you i'll kill you at least once, more if ya get nasty. but camping doesn't happen unless you really really get mouthy.

3. change the zone your leveling in if possible. ask in global/guild chat for some assistance, bout it really.

personally i do enjoy killing lowbies, simply because it gets under their skin. but i don't go as far as camping. if i see you i'll kill you at least once, more if ya get nasty. but camping doesn't happen unless you really really get mouthy.
    Thanks for the answer,well if you want to you can check my stream twitch.tv/streets1111 and see in my VOD's I was laughing and having fun on stream.. I haven't said a thing about him,later on I said I don't understand why are they doing it.. No insults came from my part.

If I change a zone they show up really fast and its in minutes if they are online.. I was in hinderlands,my friends summoned me to Maurodon which is in Desolace,all the way across the map.. We entered the dung and they were waiting outside.. Stopping us from doing a second run.. I go to swamp of Sorrows still they show up.. The only place I can hide really is in dungeons :D

4. Thanks for the answer,well if you want to you can check my stream twitch.tv/streets1111 and see in my VOD's I was laughing and having fun on stream.. I haven't said a thing about him,later on I said I don't understand why are they doing it.. No insults came from my part.

If I change a zone they show up really fast and its in minutes if they are online.. I was in hinderlands,my friends summoned me to Maurodon which is in Desolace,all the way across the map.. We entered the dung and they were waiting outside.. Stopping us from doing a second run.. I go to swamp of Sorrows still they show up.. The only place I can hide really is in dungeons :D
    that's going above and beyond killing lowbies. generally that kinda stuff is reserved for the obnoxiously mouthy people. i can't imagine going through that much effort to kill 1 person just for the sake of killing them. hopefully ya manage to level up and get away from em. best of luck.

5. I honestly cant wrap my head around the idea of corpse camping like this, i also get some fun raping some low levels but not as far as following them to the ends of the map just for the sake of murdering them. These are the people you wouldnt want in your guild. All you can do is ask for help or find another area to level with like skuddy mentioned above OR you can log out for 5-10mins, do some stuff irl like **** or fap or something? And hopefully the ****** will get bored of waiting and leaves.

Goodluck and may the Old gods be with you.

6. At least on the real server actual harrasement is bannable. Someone killing you over and over isnt but if they keep following you across different zones for multiple days it is.

7. Maybe they know your exact location by watching your stream.

8. Maybe they know your exact location by watching your stream.
    Classic stream sniping. Kek

9. I think that this is actually bannable. Try reporting them.

10. It is not bannable,I asked the GM's.. Thx for the support guys,but they apologized and sent me some gold in return so I think it ended up pretty okay.. They aren't doing it anymore so..