1. Bugtracker not getting responses - Only for GM's

Hello GM's,

I have submitted a bug in bug tracker option, but it has been around like 1 month around and no one is interested in replying or voting up the bug. People are not concerned about the bugs they just go along with it. Even i dont care about the bug but such errors are so much frustrating ! i go watch tankspot wotlk videos and see ok this is this and that is that, ok i got all gears lets go gank them .... but the response from server is not 100% and this is a wipe.. suddenly it changes to raid over. Lets go with guild members ! waiting for afk officer... next raid mains r there ..... raiding ..try next time kid. Literally you need a 100% luck to have good members or it is like Alt+F4 for me ! I know solving bug tracking is hard but Blizzard are on wow version 7 !!! why do the moderators just focus on WOTLK !! we reach 12k population ! y not make this 12k Perfect Happy ! You gave us option of bugtracking but how many bugs are given attention ?? I thought warmane was the best private bug free in the world ! Is scripting so hard ? i dont care if you solve the bugg or not or i even dont know whether am posting it in correct section of forums...BUT I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY THE HELL IS IT SO HARD TO SCRIPT A WOTLK SERVER fully which was launched by blizzard in Nov, 2008 . Are Blizzard so much filled with genius that we can never compare with them ? Just give me a answer. If it is in that way then i better sell my chars and move to MOBA gaming !! I cannot go retail because i dont have time to put in that many hours of gameplay !

Other members can comment if you want : )

2. 1st Blizzard create the game and don't want - normaly- that someone stole their hard work, so it's not that simple to script a wow server even for a 10 yrs old patch that's why it's not so easy to do better than them.

2nd warmane don't use a Blizz server , they use their own cor to reproduce the game, that's why sometime it doesn't work as attended, but still, as far as it goes, Warmane is one of the best server on the Web to play LK.
    Bug tracker work this way, you are submitting a bug to the bugtracker, many (or not) people do the same, Warmane give a priority to this bug and try (or not) to solve it, the answer you're looking for would be in the server change log when it's done^^

3rd IF your fun is to play a Moba, what are you doing on Wow Oo??
    Edited: March 16, 2017