1. General State of the Realm

I guess this is most discussed but couldnt find a specific thread right now. How hard is this server bugged in terms of content and class balance? I'm by no means a FotM Player but if there are any clear OP classes i dont even want to start here. Just curious about it and the whole content. I read already about the released content which seems pretty nice by now but how enjoyable is it really ?

2. I can't recommand it after I've seen the state of this server here, so I also think about a changing to another private server.

PvP: Many class bugs, bot problems, several bgs are unplayable, blacklist doesn't work, long queue time as alliance.

PvE: Bugs in old raids, bugs in hc dungeons, bugs in actual content...bugs everywhere.

General: Sever crashes, lags, not good gms, many achivs don't work, many other bugs (example: Boots, chest and gloves were "mail" after fraction change and not "leather" anymore, so u could put it in trash bin).

Kind regards

3. PvP: Many class bugs
    I'd like to get a list.

Boots, chest and gloves were "mail" after fraction change and not "leather" anymore, so u could put it in trash bin
    Maybe you could report in and if it is an issue it could get fixed?

4. Frostwolf is the best MoP server for class bugs. It's not even close, in my experience. On another MoP server I tried, they actually have a long list of talents which the devs admit don't work at all. The classes here work like I remember on retail. It does seem like there are some bugged trinkets (kidnapped puppy, voodoo gnome), which is kind of annoying but doesn't come up that often.

It's also by far the best MoP server for bg queue times. I agree on the bg blacklisting- I would love to blacklist Temple of Kotmogu if I could.

PVE I can't speak to since I don't do that.

5. I'd like to get a list.
    It's not so much about gamebreaking bugs as it is for poor PvP management.

Example #1: Title achievements like Gladiator don't work when given titles at the end of a season. (I think WotLK realms get achievements), so there is no way to prove that you achieved a certain title when it gets removed the next season, see ex2.

Example #2: Previous titles are not removed at the end of every season, as indicated on EVERY season-end topic so far for MoP, even though the class scripting is in such a state that this rule is useless now.

Example #3: People got Vengeful Gladiator FROM 2S. I presume this was a mistake that was never remedied, it's ridiculous. I could give a list with names but I don't think it's neccessary, you have the list of all title winners of every season.

Those are just a few examples that need to be addressed.
    Edited: March 16, 2017

6. Warmane has MoP for a short time compared to wotlk (around 2-3 years it is). But still i can say it is pretty balanced pvp-oriented. I don't play pve so can't give any ideas.

@Kishia, i'd like to know "many class bugs" that cause pvp quality be low, cause the ones i know are minor ones and a few major bugs. Also i haven't really faced any botters on FW, maybe because i wasn't so active. Que time problem is because of difference in population of horde pvp'ers and alliance ones, and is players' problem not server-side.

Imo it worth's playing, and you should probably give it a try yourself. Leveling is fast and won't take you so much time.

7. I'd like to get a list.

Maybe you could report in and if it is an issue it could get fixed?
    I reported bugs, but no one interested for them, so it's wasted time for me.

Examples of monk bugs:

-Haste not fixed in Serpent State
    -Statue is often not healing and crit-value is wrong (it rarely crits at 35% crit, value is 10% or less)
    -Xuen the tiger is bugged at mw-monk: Low dmg in pvp (40k against dummy non-crit, so it should do approx 15k dps in pvp x 3 against 3 enemies), real value after 45 sec: 80-100k dmg (not in cc), appropriate healing=0 of Xuen, running-spell is always inactive.
    -Role doesn't roll you after root-effects ended. You lose one charge of role and have to move firstly, otherwise you roll on the same position.
    -Manatea-glyph doesn't trigger healing elixirs
    -Chi wave doesn't trigger the green wave at approx 35yd range, so it's on cd without effect.
    -Leg sweep is often parried/avoided despite stat-caps on warmane. (different on retail, 100%)
    -Gift of the Serpent is still not working properly.

-Specific monk-quests are still bugged till today.

Answers of gms:

-Bug "fixed" in bugtracker, but the issue isn't solved ingame, only the status is "fixed".
    -Still "Pending" after 1 year or "duplicate" for a not solved problem, that is "fixed" in bugtracker.
    -"We are still working, don't care about it, it will be fixed someday"

26. Novenber 2016, BlueAo: "I know about so, so you don't have to worry. It should get fixed one day."

Tell me pls, why I should report any bugs, when staff doesn't interest for it? You can't put "reporting bugs" or "give me a list of specific class bugs" in people's mind, when they aren't fixed in 1 year and every next report is marked as "duplicate". And all answers of staff is: "We will fix soon"

It's wasting time to report anything here. But I can give my personal experience when people ask about the "state of warmane"

Kind regards

8. You should report them so that it's documented and it could get fixed when technically possible, if you do not report, thenthere is 0 chance of it being fixed, ever.

9. I yielded when I've noticed that autoloot isn't working as it should. I'll stick to wotlk for the time being, but I'm enthusiastic that so much of the endgame content have already been fixed.

10. You should report them so that it's documented and it could get fixed when technically possible, if you do not report, thenthere is 0 chance of it being fixed, ever.
    So there is no one to test/check things? ooh ... anyways
    There are tons of reports, which are just neglected or never had a slight attention, reports from a year or even more.
    Like Kishia mentioned, there are a lot of things for MW monks that are not working or just turn off like Haste, things like Blade Furry that is hitting way more targets and multiplying, even client starts to hang and freeze no matter the powerful hardware, Ret Mastery, Hand of Light gets multiplied/doubledipped that is hits almost twice as it should be, calculated from the main spell. Weapon upgrades does not work, actual Weapon Damage does not get upgraded only stats, which results in a big disbalance compared to casters. and list just goes on.

11. I reported bugs, but no one interested for them, so it's wasted time for me.
    And what about the "logout bug"? Where the game doesn't kick you from the battleground even when you're offline.

Have you reported it too?
    Because that's what you usually do on your alliance character, before the BG starts:

And that's not all. You also cast Heroism before going offline.

[...]
    PvP: Many class bugs, bot problems, several bgs are unplayable, blacklist doesn't work, long queue time as alliance.
    lol.

I can't recommand it after I've seen the state of this server here, so I also think about a changing to another private server.
    Hopefully.
    Edited: March 20, 2017

12. Dear Jeiju

A long time ago, I saw u the last time. You're right, I have several people on ignore list, for example a few spammers and flamers of UGL Spain, that are racists. My intention isn't playing with such people, so I have the right to leave. And it's correct, I sometimes used heroism after spams from you or ur friend.

Btw sry for the other bug. I didn't know, there is such disconnect bug after leaving with alt+4. Sorry for that.

Kind regards

13. Dear Jeiju

A long time ago, I saw u the last time. You're right, I have several people on ignore list, for example a few spammers and flamers of UGL Spain, that are racists. My intention isn't playing with such people, so I have the right to leave. And it's correct, I sometimes used heroism after spams from you or ur friend.

Btw sry for the other bug. I didn't know, there is such disconnect bug after leaving with alt+4. Sorry for that.

Kind regards
    The first time I saw you doing it, I didn't even know you. But when you see this stuff 12 times a week, the nickname starts to ring a bell, and then, the insults began.

You don't do it because of me or my guild, because I even have pictures of you in a BG without us inside (ex. the fourth picture). Or even when I'm with an alt (the third one).

You do it to screw the rest of the alliance players, whoever they are, and knowing it's a bug. And you have the nerve to come here to criticize the server bugs, bots, queue time...and claiming that you don't know that "logout bug" XD.

I'm glad you're leaving this "bugged" server.

PD: Racist? I don't know from where u come from pal.

14. As for offline players, wouldn't the following message include them?

It can be solved fixing Afk-reporting player option and banning for 30 days who avoid anti-afk sistem.
    The first thing has been fixed and will be live as soon it can be and the second is already bannable at various degrees of severity.
    I wonder if it's implemented yet to test it.

I wonder too if it will be implemented like this (which should be great): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/5978279271 (I found it after I posted the P.S. in here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2785681 :P)

12 Last