1. Omen of Clarity

Is this talent broken? It feels like it has 0 GCD and you can spam it all day as cat or cat tank.

2. It feels like it has 0 GCD
    It should not have iCD in 3.3.5
    https://youtu.be/-vt1gim7obQ

That spell is broken in the following way: it may proc on shapeshif wich is wrong.
    Edited: March 16, 2017

3. Is this talent broken? It feels like it has 0 GCD and you can spam it all day as cat or cat tank.
    it is a recent fix, now it does not have internal cooldown anymore.

the only bug about this passive talent is that it procs from any action performed by the druid.
    It should proc only from autoattack + damaging spell + healing spell

4. Thanks for the info, gonna gear cats now :D

Cant link replies since im on my ipad sorry.

5. Is this talent working on TBC? I have yet to see it proc at all. only add on is Carbonite, and I tried disabling it, but still nothing.

6. Is this talent working on TBC? I have yet to see it proc at all. only add on is Carbonite, and I tried disabling it, but still nothing.
    did you active the spell from spell book? on TBC it is not a passive ability so you need to active it by your own ( it is even dispellabale)

7. This talent still doesn't seem to proc at all. This is very much a passive talent in wotlk. It is not in my spellbook. It flashes green nature spell animation on me when talenting it but otherwise has not appeared once. I am resto so the free healing touch or regrowth every so often really helps. I can not imagine playing on this character in any spec ftmp without Omen of Clarity.

8. disregard. I restarted the game and now it is actually procing. More private server stuff. Just found it strange at first that this was posted back in 2018 then here in 2023 it was not working. I was really thinking how have druids not been wanting this fixed in 5 years? So for any that seem to have trouble try logging out/in after taking the talent. I went a whole Deadmines run without seeing it to seeing it on the second spell I cast. I am sure people that play here more often than I are aware of this but forum search yielded no answers so if this happens to you here ya go.