1. Stuck Logging in to game server

Hello all, Re downloaded the server yesterday after not playing since the server switched names and randomly today I'm getting this http://imgur.com/M8cYiNP It'll just drop back out to server select and repeat the same process on all the wrath servers. Tried every suggestion searching the forum provided me. ex: realmlist/ clearing cache/reset ip ect. If it's just something that goes away after time no biggie, thanks!

10 hours later I finally decided to reinstall the server. Didn't work.
    Edited: April 18, 2016

2. Day 2 4 reinstalls clicked on atleast 30 post with the same problem with no solution for me.. more in depth I see all the realms normally but when I click on any one of them it says logging in to game server then kicks me back out to the realm list after about a minute.
    Edited: April 18, 2016

3. Day 3 Is there any way I can contact staff to see if my ip is banned or something? Thinking that has to be the problem..

4. I've had the same problem for almost 3 months. It gets stuck on connecting. I've tried resetIP/clear cache WTF.

5. 3 months? wow. Is it constant like me or can you play every once in a while?

6. Did you make it? I have the same problem from yesterday. Did you fixed it? And if how? Do you know is afk-ing for like 20 minutes in like the middle of nowhere is bannable?

7. Been Pretty much over A week and nothing has been fixed lol. I'm not worried about it anymore this is ridiculous

8. May 1, 2016  
    Im stucked on "connecting" too.. :( this is the first time. How can we solve it?

9. June 1, 2016  
    Been about 6 weeks now. guess what still doesn't work? just re downloaded it again this morning. Don't really know what I have to do to get some help but this is pathetic.

10. June 1, 2016  
    if your realmlist is:
    set realmlist logon.warmane.com

then use:
    set realmlist logon.warmane.ru

or viceversa, here is a guide about how to change realmlist for Wotlk client:
    Wrath of the Lich King
    1) Go to your World of Warcraft folder
    2) Double click on your "Data" folder
    3) Double click on your enUS (or whichever language pack you're using) folder
    4) Right click on the file named "realmlist.wtf", open it with Notepad.

11. June 2, 2016  
    Tried that weeks ago, and again today. Literally done everything google/forums has said. Appreciate the responce though

12. June 5, 2016  

13. June 5, 2016  
    hey man. have you tried redownloading your client? I just got stricken with this problem too and i thought it was a problem on warmanes side, however i have tried to login on 3 different wotlk private servers and it still does not work. It gets stuck during the login process. I am going to try redownload my client and check in the morning

14. June 7, 2016  
    Yeah i've completely redownloaded the client over 5 times and that doesn't do anything. still no solution

15. June 8, 2016  

123 Last