1. Panda in the air.

Hey. So i was doing question with pandarian monk. And just jumping on the rocks for one q and panda stoped in the air. Relog didint helped. And i cant do unstuck because i havent choose faction.

2. If you are lucky, you might confront some dude they call the zone sensei, he logs in from time to time so it is by chance you will see him, he knows how to help people progress on Wandering Isle.

That bug has been there for 8 months, so it won't be fixed anytime soon; even if it did get fixed, something else breaks there.

You will know it is him because he is the only geared pandaren that is 90 and does not have a faction. My last encounter with him, he helped people pass that spot via the rock walls near the water area, you'll have to walljump those walsl to progress.

3. This bug was ingame for several months now and every fix in that zone leads to something else being broken.
    The Sensei guy he's talking about is a guy who use to speak to ally/horde pandas who unstuck there to figure out issues and needs for the zone, however since the chat fix, this guy is kind of alone helping out when he could since he has no one to pass on/receive information.

Other then that, you will have to walljump the side of the lake to get to that quest to play with the water elemental, for the rocks are bugged and eventually you will end up getting stuck, with the only way out is to attack the nearby mob and let it kill you.

Warmane had removed unstuck for Pandarens without a faction so anything causing you to be stuck in the zone will lead to a reset and or a loop.