1. Can you tweak bg spawn rate?

Can you tweak bg spawn rate or its hard coded? I mean majority of the players usually want WSG, AB and EOTS probably but I see lots of damn IOC and SOTA. AV is ok. So, can you tweak that rate of those bg or its hard coded ?

2. All the random BGs pop up equally.
    What u need is a working specific BG queue so vote the bug report up.
    http://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/20444

3. No AV proc rate was nerfed a while back, but it still pop's too much needs to be hit again.

4. No AV proc rate was nerfed a while back, but it still pop's too much needs to be hit again.
    Im curious how u recognise that its bugged.
    Just doing a few rBG each day and having the "feeling" that AV pops too often is not a accurate way to test if something is bugged.

I used /who macros for each BG to check how many ppl are in each BG and came to the conclusion that BGs pop up equally (at least on the Icecrown realm).
    Edited: March 18, 2017

5. Av in deed pops a little more often, especially for the Alliance, because of the people /afk-ing there (or getting removed for Away) - however, honestly, i am not sure if it is really so much of a thing, i have days when it doesn't pop at all, and sometimes it pips like 3 consec times... The nerf of av popping can be to compensate for the leavers, however in any case, the loosing faction will have more people stuck there..