1. I don't understand why people care so much how other players level up their alts. Why does it bother you so much that I spent more than a month for a single piece of heirloom gear to level my alt quicker? Because If you group up with me in Deadmines it will be more boring? How? How does having 1 piece of gear make things boring? I don't get it.
    Because you don't get why RDF is disabled, too. Got nothing to do with hardcore, but a lot with socializing.

RDF = random players you never see again = bad behavior maxed
    heirloom = player already has the best equip available in all levels = don't need to go dungeons = harder to find players for dungeons = bad players wipe more because of lack of experinced players = less people wanna play

You can say all the way you want you're the exception in that, but disabling RDF and HL is a structural question, and most people choosing Lordaeron see the benefit of it.

2. Because you don't get why RDF is disabled, too. Got nothing to do with hardcore, but a lot with socializing.

RDF = random players you never see again = bad behavior maxed
    heirloom = player already has the best equip available in all levels = don't need to go dungeons = harder to find players for dungeons = bad players wipe more because of lack of experinced players = less people wanna play

You can say all the way you want you're the exception in that, but disabling RDF and HL is a structural question, and most people choosing Lordaeron see the benefit of it.
    Actually we need guild management. Something to promote making good oldschool guilds.

3. You have them back now gg :D ... they just dont sell anything :D

4. so will the vendor stay empty 4ever or ? why is no1 giving info

First 12