1. Well, at least the counter is working...
    You're wrong, This information isnt live, it updates like every hour or so. Not sure bout time ,but sure that its not showing live number. So if frostwolf is down relam info isnt updated yet.

2. You can switch to "Information", there is the function with the actual value (right side)

i did the same mistake to watch on server state (frostwolf 2000 on) after I started here 2016 and it crashed, so I thought, I'm the only one.

Maybe we already have 2 o'clock on Wednesday on the moon, were the server stands and gms perform global Battle.net authentication maintenance now.

3. Why does the server even crash, there is a low amount of players online.

4. I often get a feeling that only Frostwolf is crashing...

5. It's being checked. The counter takes the updates from the server every few minutes. If the server doesn't send an update, the information doesn't change hence why it's stuck.

We're reviewing crashlogs now to figure out what's wrong.

6. Hello, im kinda new to this server. Should i wait here for the server to restart soon or its usually much longer?

7. You can switch to "Information", there is the function with the actual value (right side)

i did the same mistake to watch on server state (frostwolf 2000 on) after I started here 2016 and it crashed, so I thought, I'm the only one.

Maybe we already have 2 o'clock on Wednesday on the moon, were the server stands and gms perform global Battle.net authentication maintenance now.
    Okay, cool, now I can see that there are no people online. Still tho, that raises a very big question in my mind. (Just imagine that next sentence in caps) Why the actual f**k, isn't the counter made to boot from the " Information Tab " ? That's very elusive logic processing there... unsure why the devs let it be like that.

8. It's being checked. The counter takes the updates from the server every few minutes. If the server doesn't send an update, the information doesn't change hence why it's stuck.

We're reviewing crashlogs now to figure out what's wrong.
    Thank you !
    How long do you expect the server to be down for?

9. Thank you !
    How long do you expect the server to be down for?
    Should be up in a matter of minutes.

10. Okay, cool, now I can see that there are no people online. Still tho, that raises a very big question in my mind. (Just imagine that next sentence in caps) Why the actual f**k, isn't the counter made to boot from the " Information Tab " ? That's very elusive logic processing there... unsure why the devs let it be like that.
    It's the same elusive logic processing, why devs mark a bug in bug-tracker as "fixed", but the issue is still in the game and not solved.

Or the new bgs have the same bugs how they had 1 year ago before they removed.

Kind regards
    Edited: March 19, 2017 Reason: 1 sentence

First 12