1. Server Crash

The server literally chose one of the most important times to crash and not even start back up again...

2. Can't log in aswell, thought I was the only one getting errors and **** :')

3. A group and i were doing raids, we just killed a boss and were about to loot, CRASH...

4. Was about to win a BG. Flag was almost at the spot to turn it in. FML.

5. Well, at least the counter is working...

6. The stat is cached and refreshed every hour (I think).

7. Well, at least the counter is working...
    I thought that same thing. lol

8. The stat is cached and refreshed every hour (I think).
    That's even worse... people will think that they are the only ones who can't log in.

9. The stat is cached and refreshed every hour (I think).
    No the counter always keeps the stats from the time the last time the server was up, so if a crash occurs, there would never be a time where people newly introduced to the website wouldn't think nobody is playing.

10. How long is it gonna be offline like this? It crashed 152089125 times this weekend..

11. No the counter always keeps the stats from the time the last time the server was up, so if a crash occurs, there would never be a time where people newly introduced to the website wouldn't think nobody is playing.
    Well, I thought It couldn't get worse and now look where I stand... That's not "worse" I'm sorry about that, that is "horrible and deceptive".... I'm utterly disappointed by the server now ;(

12. They are probably not even aware that server crashed...

12 Last