1. I dont know what the **** you are reading, but you are completly wrong.
    no need to be so offensive, i didn't give u anything hard enough to feel the pain...

We're almost half a year into the Firelands which is still bugged, heroic version is nowhere to be seen (later with that) and don't get me started with T11. Bugtracker is full of issues about all three raids and no one is even bothering to say anything, which is sad. It feels like you have abandoned the server, or well that's how I feel. I have to lead 25 players three days a week and I don't even know what to raid as wherever we go something is broken. I don't know what to tell them where we're supposed to go next, as there's nothing to raid because of the bugs.

There are only a handful of bosses which are working good but others are like either broken or laughable. I know that now it's a last tier but since we have no Firelands heroic there's nothing else to do. People are leaving the server because of that, that's a fact. You could say that people come and go, that's true, but in the last two months about 10 people from my guild quit the game because they just couldn't stand afk key smashing in Firelands.
    from the forums, didnt want to put the thread link or w/e, but its at the top of the avaible topics, soo i suppose its quite relevant...

2. @woohoos and as I said, you are wrong.
    What you linked is an extremely old thread, there are 5-6 guilds clearing 7/7 HC FL, I myself have 6/7 HC cleared so this is before they started scripting FL HC.
    I can also tell you that BWD NM, and BoT NM and HC are working with very little minor bugs (cba to do BwD hc and tot4w).
    I dont know why this is even, as you say, on top but whatever.
    Shall we compare the underwater city and Neltharion ?
    Underwater city has more than double population than Neltharion.
    FL Legendary quest chain fully scripted - Neltharion players didnt know it existed
    BoT, BwD, ToT4W, FL HC and NM opened and working fine - How 'bout Neltharion kappa123
    RDF working over at underwater city - Holy ****!

Should we talk PvP now ?
    Dalaran Sewers hype
    Rated BGs - AvA, HvH, AvH(obv) + actual rewards and rating system for RBGs
    Tol Barad Battle fully working
    And most important: Devs and rest of the Staff communicates with players on Discord and forums, how ironic it is to quote someone saying devs abandoned underwater city server when you play on NELTHARION HELLOO ?
    Please do feel free to check the changelog of the server and see how much fixes there are.

Enjoy your stay at Neltharion while you can.

3. no need to be so offensive, i didn't give u anything hard enough to feel the pain...

from the forums, didnt want to put the thread link or w/e, but its at the top of the avaible topics, soo i suppose its quite relevant...
    yes... but that post is from 29th april 2016..... 16.... we live in 17 now ;)
    Anyway, doesn't take away that i would love cata scripted here, by warmane. The moment WHEN they do things, they usually take it quite seriously.

4. Can't say i didn't expect to lose a fight here, but oh well. Yeah martijnhaah, that's true, if they need to get something done they will have it done, soo it doesn't seem like they lost hope here just yet, if they would we wouldn't have any promises on tol'barad stuff.

Atleast one plus of the server remains... High skillcap, can't argue with this atleast... (well give me your best shot if u can xD)

5. Can't say i didn't expect to lose a fight here, but oh well. Yeah martijnhaah, that's true, if they need to get something done they will have it done, soo it doesn't seem like they lost hope here just yet, if they would we wouldn't have any promises on tol'barad stuff.

Atleast one plus of the server remains... High skillcap, can't argue with this atleast... (well give me your best shot if u can xD)
    When it comes to PVP you really cant compare 4.2 gear to 4.3.4 gear, there is all those factors that will make difference in the end. Both servers are good when it comes to PVP you are just to used to this server and seeing same old people on the top.

6. When it comes to PVP you really cant compare 4.2 gear to 4.3.4 gear, there is all those factors that will make difference in the end. Both servers are good when it comes to PVP you are just to used to this server and seeing same old people on the top.
    Nah it's mostly because a lot of people here are from pure pvp server(arena tournament(or w.e it used to be called) and warsong) on top of being way older than any other cata server there is...

7. for those in denial, page 15 tbc thread

"Cataclysm does not receive as much as attention of course but we said in the past that we are not able to dedicate the time to it and offered a poll on it's closure. We still keep it opened and do weekly maintenance, exploit fixes but reworking content is something that's difficult. "

this isnt new info, it has been said before almost 2 years ago.
    you can continue making threads asking for stuff, but none of it is going happen.

8. They're cleaning up comments on the TBC thread. They are now choosing what we can say and what we cannot.

9. They're cleaning up comments on the TBC thread. They are now choosing what we can say and what we cannot.
    As you've said yourself, the thread is an announcement about the release of TBC. Not about Cataclysm or any other expansion. You should be happy you only got posts deleted, instead of infractions for attempting to hijack an official announcement thread.

First 12