1. So what's up with Neltharion?

I wanted to write about cataclysm since to me it was the most fun patch (no more walking from place to another and no ****ing pandas). But there hasn't been an update to devlog about the current situation, nothing submitted in bugtracker (even major bugs like zul'gurub and zul'aman breaking) are getting even a pending status.

And I don't believe the lies about "nobody wants to play cata" we do want to play it, it's just that more and more stuff is getting broken (the felhunter bug was hilarious tho :D) and because of that more and more are quitting.

So my question is, are we getting fixes on something or will something actually get fixed in the coming months? Speak to us please. Atleast tell us that have you stopped working on the server or is there something going to be done about it?

2. Neltharion is and will always carry the burden of its predecessor on molten.

Eventually warmane will decide neltharion's fate in such a manner:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wLR5u_Tw8lA

Of course this is my opinion of cata, compared to wotlk and mop, which are doing somewhat well.

3. Fix the dungeons thats all that community currently needs.

4. Fix the dungeons thats all that community currently needs.
    u stupid? "fix the dungeons" and u're representing that so called "community" ? I can already tell that u never steppd in heroic raiding and just farming dungeons all day long lmao

5. u stupid? "fix the dungeons" and u're representing that so called "community" ? I can already tell that u never steppd in heroic raiding and just farming dungeons all day long lmao
    Well he kinda has a point. There is "you know what" that has been bugged for years, even stemming from pre-molten/revolt era.
    But to be honest, this cata realm is sick, and is on it's deathbed.

6. u stupid? "fix the dungeons" and u're representing that so called "community" ? I can already tell that u never steppd in heroic raiding and just farming dungeons all day long lmao
    oh yeah i didnt raid heroic in my life thats true, only got 4 chars with 405+ ilvl without doing any donations, yeah i dont know what bugs yor globules have, madness needs work to have done, w/e i didnt come here to prove im a raider...

the thing is i tend to carry a lot of people in dungeons, a lot of them are completely new to wow or cataclysm and if one of them leaves the realm due to not being able to do a single dungeon 3 times in a row thats completely understandable because their character progression has came to a complete stop, that's one person that neltharion could've had to be part of the community. on top of that all the frustration people have for wanting just to go and do a single dungeon for their daily vp, but are unable to because one damn boss crashed them or is impossible to do because of mechanics not working properly...

7. I agree that it would already save ALOT of frustration if dungeons would work properly.

8. Atleast tell us that have you stopped working on the server or is there something going to be done about it?

I'll just leave this here.

9. I'll just leave this here.
    Yeah this picture motivates me, smaller communities tend to be more tight, less ninjas because of lesser server size more people know each other, moreover we can already see the increase in pvp and pve skill caps. The meta is changing all the time, 3 years ago seeing a boomy in bg was like playing a warlock today, it was something strange, no one used to do that, look at feral dps spec in pve its dominating by the raid cooldowns, offtanking and huge damage it can provide. Cataclysm is changing without any changes

10. Yeah this picture motivates me, smaller communities tend to be more tight, less ninjas because of lesser server size more people know each other, moreover we can already see the increase in pvp and pve skill caps. The meta is changing all the time, 3 years ago seeing a boomy in bg was like playing a warlock today, it was something strange, no one used to do that, look at feral dps spec in pve its dominating by the raid cooldowns, offtanking and huge damage it can provide. Cataclysm is changing without any changes
    Well see, thing is that u're seeing for instance ferals dps now and stuff like that is 'coz people got bored of playing the same stuff over and over again, even tho those specs were good even before. I know it by myself for instance i've been playin holy priest for like 3 years now and im finally started playing disc in pve aswell just coz i got bored of playing the same **** and it brings more joy now because its something so to say "new". But ye thats true, community is close now but the fact still stays that Neltharion is losing more and more players by each day just because this realm is not recieving enjoy attention. Okay you stated before that by fixing some dungeons it might bring new players, that is true but in the meanwhile, you are losing already "loyal" players and they are moving to other servers because they actually get updated and they find Cataclysm fun to play. Main this is now to focus to keep the current players and ofcourse to bring some new players by fixing those dungeons but aswell by fixing the end game raids such as Firelands / Dragon Soul, even tho they became boring since u cant do BoT(there are the ways but ye, wont say much more). If developers focused atleast abit on fixing those small things this server would still stay active, but now you have to face the cruel reality which might be that server will shut down due to low population.

11. is the server down because every time i try and log in it says error please try again later please help

12. Yeah this picture motivates me, smaller communities tend to be more tight, less ninjas because of lesser server size more people know each other, moreover we can already see the increase in pvp and pve skill caps. The meta is changing all the time, 3 years ago seeing a boomy in bg was like playing a warlock today, it was something strange, no one used to do that, look at feral dps spec in pve its dominating by the raid cooldowns, offtanking and huge damage it can provide. Cataclysm is changing without any changes
    That's just you trying to justify the downfall to yourself.

13. yeah kenny i mostly agree with you, bugs are kinda minor(mostly correction to the script are needed or maybe an update to already "new" movement script are needed) probably a 14 y old who's running a server for his 2 friends and his cat could fix those, sadly they are ignoring us... for now... i hope :)

and no halta, i actually do have hope for cataclysm, read other cata server forums especially *enter the name of underwater city here* full of bugs no one fixing soo y u got to have quite a ballsack to play cata and endure this challenge, if u cant handle it go play wotlk i will feel happy for you

14. yeah kenny i mostly agree with you, bugs are kinda minor(mostly correction to the script are needed or maybe an update to already "new" movement script are needed) probably a 14 y old who's running a server for his 2 friends and his cat could fix those, sadly they are ignoring us... for now... i hope :)

and no halta, i actually do have hope for cataclysm, read other cata server forums especially ** full of bugs no one fixing soo y u got to have quite a ballsack to play cata and endure this challenge, if u cant handle it go play wotlk i will feel happy for you

One might reconsider the suggestion of the name :)
    Anyway, i would really love it if warmane would fix up their cataclysm server... I think if they put 1-2 developers on the expension, that they actually can make it great again.

15. read other cata server forums especially *enter the name of underwater city here* full of bugs no one fixing soo y u got to have quite a ballsack to play cata and endure this challenge, if u cant handle it go play wotlk i will feel happy for you
    I dont know what the **** you are reading, but you are completly wrong.

12 Last