1. Successful weekend for 19's twink IC

I want to thank everyone who came out today (horde & alliance) and making the 19's BG as fun as it was.
    I found the alliance and horde to be well balanced. I believe both the horde and alliance won 3/4 games each?
    Both sides had full and in the making twinks.
    If you're on the fence about making a twink, activity is picking up again. Log on to those alts and gear up.
    Shout out to horde and alliance guilds "Too close to Twenty" and "Twinks R Us".

Cheers- Kotoro

2. or roll 79 where you need to use your brain to win and not just outclass someone else.

lower brackets are basically rock, paper, scissors with no skill required other than not forgetting to press one of your 3 spells.

Kind regards,

Crymore.

3. Have to agree with crymore 19 is so faceroll, OH **** MY CRUSADER PROCCED HE IS DEAD. or OMG I GOT THE 15 STAM FISHING HAT I'M 10 TIMES STRONGER.

Go roll 79 now, it's challenging yet fun.

4. Lederen and crymore if you both could get the **** out instead of advertising your ****ty p2w bracket that would be nice, thanks

- Oujn

5. stop advertising your **** bracket here, we'll keep to ourselves and you keep to yourselves.
    Just because you're **** at 19s doesn't mean you should discourage others with a slightly higher brain activity than that of a monkey.
    if you can't win because your opponent has lucky fishing hat, then I truly feel bad for how terrible you are at this game.

@Crymore come 19 and abandon 79, it's just 80 for ppl who are **** at the game and cba doing real 80 pvp

6. Seems like shockwave + revenge + 10k shield slam is less faceroll and less brainless.

7. Sunnydays this is 2k17, that **** ONLY happens if you're full pve and if the warrior has berserking. so you pay if no resillience which is how it's supposed to be. so no that doesnt happen anymore. everythign between 70-79 is balanced come compete instead of 3 spells wait for crusader proc

8. Waiting for the crusader to proc on my mage since 2k8.

9. Sunnydays this is 2k17, that **** ONLY happens if you're full pve and if the warrior has berserking. so you pay if no resillience which is how it's supposed to be. so no that doesnt happen anymore. everythign between 70-79 is balanced come compete instead of 3 spells wait for crusader proc
    Why are you talking about 79 twinks on a 19 forum? lmao
    Desperate times call for desperate measures.

10. lol ****ty at 19s? is that possible?

It's a scientific fact, proven twice by Stephen Hawking, that the 19 bracket is for garbage players who can't afford to fix their keyboards and resort to playing with their Xbox controller plugged into their PC.

Despite all that, they still only use their two buttons to spam their fiery shadowfangs at level 13 priests and then screenshot every kill they get, literally avoiding all the other 19s and the objective in the game.

It's only once a 19 or 39 rolls a 79, usually to prove something (and fail to do so usually), that they realise that they've been living a lie and that they realise what they've been missing out on.

There's not a single player without autism who's tried 79 and hated it, it's simply the ONLY bracket there is.

Thanks,

Take Care,

Crymore.

11. What's your point on inviting "garbage" players from "garbage" brackets to your precious little 79s? Won't it become garbage too?

12. no because they'll be forced to buy keyboards to play in our bracket.

13. We do use keyboards. It's the monitor we don't need.

14. It's a scientific fact, proven twice by Stephen Hawking, that the 19 bracket is for garbage players who can't afford to fix their keyboards and resort to playing with their Xbox controller plugged into their PC.
    Lol, I actually tried that already.
    Played AV with a Xbox one controller and its a completly new challenge. Click to move to run around, camera set on auto adjust, A bind on left click and B on right click.
    Finally i can play WoW while lying on my couch.

12 Last