1. T9 2 Set Bonus

Hi, I've seen many people saying that the T9 2 set bonus is not a bug and that it worked on WoTLK back in retail. The feature should work like this : Equip 2 tier 9 items, use molten armor and then equip your previous items. Molten armor in that case will convert (convert is not the right word because you still keep the spirit) 15% of your spirit into critical strike rating. It might've been a feature or a bug on retail but if you just use your logic you come to the conclusion that it's a bug. Molten armor should not be buffed when you don't have the pieces equiped. So the Warmane staff just made it work like this. Whenever you have molten armor active and 2p T9 bonus, 15% of your spirit will be converted into CSR. The set bonus does not "buff" molten armor, it just works like a totally different spell and it works under the conditions named above. Same goes for other armors. You can check this by equipping 2 items from tier 9, using molten armor and setting your mouse on the molten armor (buff, not spell in the action bars). It will still say 35% because the set bonus works like a completely different buff. The bonus should work only under those conditions and that's why it's not a bug. It would be a bug if it worked regardless of the fact that it worked on retail.

Solarr

2. U are right... i guess Staff from retail didnt have the knowledge how to "fix" this as our Staff did. On top of that all spells, when casted, maintain the stats/buffs u had when u casted them untill they run out of time or are dispelled/removed, but it shouldnt work for Molten Armor like that i guess.
    And what about 2/5 T7 (Naxx gear)? It works even tho u remove those 2 items after u use that mana gem.
    Edited: March 20, 2017

3. No. Adding 2T9 bonus to you usual 4T10 bonus, isn't feseable anymore (since like 2 years)

It was and obvious usebug, rumors of old days told us it was tolerate by blizzard back in the days. But it's now fix on warmane, we can be glad they feel free to improve our gameplay experience, when some other private servers stick to the point : it was bugged an not fix in 2010, let's let it bugged ^^

See you

Tiny