1. Someone has deleted my hero.

Guys , can somebody help me. Someone has deleted my characters. I don't know what I should to do. I can't write a ticket because it give me a message "The selected ban is not valid, try again." . Names of my characters Crazykenny and Xoxol. Help me please.

2. characters can only be restore via the restoration function on the website, it frees for the first i think 48 hours after deletion, after that it costs coins/points. and after 30 days characters are gone for good.

3. It passed more then 48 hours. I haven't been only for a weak. And how I can pay for my characters , where is the function of restoration ?

4. my account > services > character restoration. choose your realm, than choose points/coins depending on what you want to use, and select the character. also the character has to be 5 lvls or less under the level cap to be restores. so 75 for wotlk, 80 for cata and 85 for mop. lord/blackrock may be different.

5. Oh , thanks a lot. Listen , if I have only 1.6 points , where I can take 8.4 points to restore one of my characters?

6. on the my account page you should see a collect points option. assuming you have 1k unqiue achievement points. if you can't collect points you'd have to donate to get coins to do the restoration.

7. on the my account page you should see a collect points option. assuming you have 1k unqiue achievement points. if you can't collect points you'd have to donate to get coins to do the restoration.
    lol if those chars got deleted he cant.

this surely cant be how the system works

if it cost pts a hacker could just spend the point b4 deleting..

just giving it a long cooldown should be enough to prevent abuse no?

8. lol if those chars got deleted he cant.

this surely cant be how the system works

if it cost pts a hacker could just spend the point b4 deleting..

just giving it a long cooldown should be enough to prevent abuse no?
    How about just keeping accounts safe so it doesn't happens in the first place?

9. How about just keeping accounts safe so it doesn't happens in the first place?
    Well yes, but that would be a lot harder for the team to do.