1. Recovering characters from old Frostwolf 5.4.2 server

First of all I must say sorry for my bad english because Im not native speaking

I've been out from the game for more than a year and now I want to play again on Mists of Pandaria expansion (Frostwolf server). One year ago I've got several characters on this server but now when I try to play again I see that there is a 5.4.8 version of the expansion. So I updated the game to that version and I log in. And the surprise is that there is not any character on the roster....

My question is that if there is any possibility to recover old characters from version 5.4.2 to current 5.4.8 version?

Thanks in advance

2. you probably lost your characters because of "moltdown" not because of the version upgrade
    idk if its still possible to recover the characters now but you might want to open a ticket about it and see what happens

3. you probably lost your characters because of "moltdown" not because of the version upgrade
    idk if its still possible to recover the characters now but you might want to open a ticket about it and see what happens
    This one is not from moltdown. 5.4.2 was when Sargeras was active here. His characters WILL show, however, he won't be able to transfer them. Remnants of Sargeras still show-up partially on account settings somewhere.

So in a sense, any Sargeras characters are technically Phantom Zone'd. You can see them (only the names), but cannot touch.

4. actaully I can see my chars on Warmane armory but when I launch the game I cannot see it on the roster as I previously said

5. yeah I did it, but no response in the last 2 days....dunno in-game time of response of the GM's....still waiting