1. I plan to stay on Frostwolf regardless, but if there is a TBC server I'd say stick with the normal Warmane model for it. Lordaeron is already there for those who want the purist, x1 experience, and it would just draw players from it to have a similarly grindly TBC server.

I will say that making a TBC server makes WAY more sense than a WoD or Legion server, for the simple fact that a lot of people are interested in playing TBC. Other private servers have come out with either WoD or Legion servers, or have announced plans to, and I see no hype or even mild interest about those servers on the private server forums. Retail now has the WoW token to allow people to play for free, so a lot of players who would otherwise be interested in private servers for Legion can just play retail.

With TBC, by contrast, anytime even a buggy as can be server is announced, there's huge interest. Only makes sense to open servers in the expansions where there's interest.

2. But I would personally vote for a server similar with Icecrown, and a vanilla one perhaps, since it was the first and probably the most liked expansion.
    The problem is that there is already a huge vanilla server out there.
    Quality wise it would be hard for Warmane to compete with them because the other private server already worked on improving their core for years while Warmane would need to start from scratch.
    On the other hand there is no good TBC private server so its actually a gap in the market.

3. The problem is that there is already a huge vanilla server out there.
    Quality wise it would be hard for Warmane to compete with them because the other private server already worked on improving their core for years while Warmane would need to start from scratch.
    On the other hand there is no good TBC private server so its actually a gap in the market.
    +1. If they any time may consider going back on expansions, I hope they make a TBC instead of a vanilla. There is no good populated/scripted TBC server out there, but there is already a very good vanilla server.

4. Yeah sadly, I'm aware, I've been there for a while, but I personally didn't like it, not only is a x1 rate but also it has a huge delay constantly. I don't know about now, but when I tried it out 1-2 months ago, it was horrible...
    Like I said, if tbc is so much more desired and if it fits better for warmane, then I got nothing else to say.

5. I would say 3 months closed portal to Outland with x10 rates (nobody wants to exp ****ing vanilla again...).
    And then open the portal with x1 rates and do it hardcore and progressive, just something original, like Lordaeron.
    btw there really is not any well scripted and high populated tbc server around here, so I think this might be good oportunity?

6. X5 on Vanilla content, maybe a month of closed portal, then big opening of the portal and X1 on BC with progressive content, just like Lordaeron.

7. X5 on Vanilla content, maybe a month of closed portal, then big opening of the portal and X1 on BC with progressive content, just like Lordaeron.
    Thats actually a pretty good idea.
    Maybe increased XP rates from 1-58 level and then x1 rates from 58-70.

8. Maybe increased XP rates from 1-58 level and then x1 rates from 58-70.
    Yep, that's what i mean. That kind of aproach removes the vanilla grind and focuses on the current expansion. But it's not too casual so even those that don't like high rates can enjoy. It's a good compromise between easy and difficult.
    But i don't support the idea of TBC realm, because the current realms still need a lot of work. Guys from Neltharion would probably be pissed.

9. I'd rather not have x1 exp, but x2-3 would be my cup of tea as it won't feel like a grind just to hit TBC stuff. Progression would be great that way people won't just skip content in gearing.

10. A TBC realm would be a welcome addition to the realm roster, provided it's not custom like Lordaeron.

But i don't support the idea of TBC realm, because the current realms still need a lot of work. Guys from Neltharion would probably be pissed.
    all 6 of em

11. Thats actually a pretty good idea.
    Maybe increased XP rates from 1-58 level and then x1 rates from 58-70.
    I agree, sounds like a good way to handle it.

12. Wow they really took you so fast... What was the problem? Bad host country ? DDOS? I heard its prob inside job and some crap not ovh and blizz RIP hell.... :/
    Edited: March 24, 2017

13. I'd rather not have x1 exp, but x2-3 would be my cup of tea as it won't feel like a grind just to hit TBC stuff. Progression would be great that way people won't just skip content in gearing.
    Agreed, I think this would be the best choice, 5x up to 60, then 2-3x

Progression, higher rates, but not deal breaking, I feel there's a great many of us that don't want to ever do 1x again.

Although to Jakkre's point tho, time is needed to perfect content, that is however one thing we have and a prolonged beta test realm would fit that need. And there is a gap in the market. I think that would bring players abound to an incredible selection of tastes as far as expansion's goes.

14. 2 realms one for kids p2w like Icecrown one x1 like Lordaeron. xD

First 12