1. Acorss the Board PVP guide

Hey guys, I was thinking about making an across the board PVP starter guide, not class specific but something everyone can follow; and also help people ladder up their toon, as opposed to just telling them what the BiS is. All feedback is welcome and I want to know what you would like to know so I can mold my guide into that.

So far my guide will explain the basics of the stats, what order to get your gears, and how to manage between EoF, EoT, Honor and other things like Vote Points and WG tokens.

My goal is to keep the guide as clutter free as possible and provide quick easy to reference information.

2. Hey guys, I was thinking about making an across the board PVP starter guide, not class specific but something everyone can follow; and also help people ladder up their toon, as opposed to just telling them what the BiS is. All feedback is welcome and I want to know what you would like to know so I can mold my guide into that.

So far my guide will explain the basics of the stats, what order to get your gears, and how to manage between EoF, EoT, Honor and other things like Vote Points and WG tokens.

My goal is to keep the guide as clutter free as possible and provide quick easy to reference information.
    after spending almost 7 years here i still couldnt manage to proove that fresh 80 scrubs should buy/craft blue pvp gear set (ilvl 187). I've tried EVERY ****ing bg. so gl with that

3. PVP Guide 1.0 for Warmane WOTLK

PVP Stats
    (All classes) Resilience: Reduces damage and Crit chance
    (Melee) Expertise: Decreases the chance to be be dodged or parried

Getting Basic Gear

To start, farm RDF daily to get EoF and EoT. Also daily BG for honor, Play until you win, its worth 3k+ Honor. Daily do a Wintergrasp to get the WG Token, even if you lose you get One Token.

CRAFT: Consider crafting or buying crafted gear from Tailoring, BS, and LW if your resources allow for it. This will make you less frail in the battlegrounds while you farm.

With PVP gear vendors its important to split up what you get from where, you dont want to spend all your Honor on something you could have also acquired from the EoT vendor. Get a new upgrade as soon as you can don't stockpile your currency and buy everything at once Upgrade your WORST items first. Be sure to do OS10 weekly quest and anything you can to get EoF otherwise your looking at 2 months of daily RDF just to get 110 EOF.

The strategy here is that instead of spending honor on a Gladiator item, you buy it with your EoT and that honor is spent on something the EoT vendor does not offer.

EoT vendor: Furious Gladiator Gear set

Honor Vendor: Back, Trinket, Finger, Wrist

Wintergrasp Vendor: Neck, Enchants, Gems

Advancing Gear

The honor vendors offer basic and advanced gear, its up to you if you want to be smashed a lot in the BG and save big for the nicer gear, or spend less honor sooner for the basic PVP gear, I prefer to buy the better gear and farm the honor longer. This suck the worst if you find yourself always playing AV instead of WSG.

EoF Vendor:

4. Here's my input so far:

-You should post this either on pvp section of the forum or the guides section
    -Different title. Something like Beginer's PvP guide.
    -Write what all those abreviations mean, since it's for newer players.

That's it so far. Very good idea, i have to say, although you shouldn't encourage low geared players to join BGs. They should first gear up via dungeons and then buy advanced gear for honor.

Also don't forget to add that they should make an arena team right away and play 10 matches per week, so they get arena points, even if they lose every match.