1. <Prestige> Presents: Progression Raids

People have tried, People have failed. Warmane did it. But now <Prestige> Is starting PROGRESSION RAIDING!

<Prestige> Is starting Progression runs! You may have heard about it! We want a new experience, A new feel for the game. So what we are doing is getting FRESH 80s ready to go through Naxx<Uld<ToC<ICC as a team! Our first Naxx 10 starting this Sunday! (March 26 2017) At 23:30 ST(Servertime) We are looking to turn this into a 25man team so we are recruiting all! Anybody may put a progression toon into our guild, All you need to do is contact an Officer working on the progression runs. We have a few rules, Make sure you have read them all.

Rules:
    1. You MUST use only gear obtainable in the raid we are doing. (Example: IL 187-213 For Naxxramas excluding KT 25 items)
    2. You MUST research tactics for these bosses!
    3. You MUST be able to use teamspeak.
    4. You MUST be able to speak/understand English fluently.
    5. You MUST be able to raid at our time.
    6. You MUST be open to wiping. (A lot)
    7. You MUST make a FRESH toon! (No LoD/Bane/RS 25hc farming toons with just IL 200 gear on)
    8. You MUST use specs that were viable during the current raid (Example: Marksman Hunter will be topped by Survival or BM for Naxxramas)
    9. You CAN NOT raid with this toon outside of guild raids
    10. You CAN NOT do any content unavailable to our current raids
    11. You CAN NOT use gems/enchants not available during our current raid.
    12. You CAN NOT do raids with toons with a higher IL than available during the current raid
    13. If you are caught with unobtainable gear such as STS HC on during a Naxx raid with will be instantly removed without question.
    14. You are going to have to commit to us with this toon! If you start raiding out of our progression raids with it then we can no longer take you!
    15. There is no voting/donating for gear! All of it must be gotten from our progression raids or RDFs.
    16. All EoF/EoH Must be converted to the emblems used in our current raid(Example: If we are doing Ulduar all emblems must be converted to EoC)
    17. You DO NOT decide when we start doing a different raid! It will be decided by the Officers/Veterans leading the progression team.

Raids:
    1st Wave: Naxx/OS/EoE/VoA(First boss)
    2nd Wave: Ulduar/VoA(2 bosses)
    3rd Wave: ToC/ToGC/Onyxia + ToC 5 man dungeon.
    4th Wave: ICC N + FoS/PoS/HoR Dungeons.
    5th Wave: RS N + ICC HC
    6th Wave: RS HC
    This is the order that has been decided up and is NOT open to change.

Q/A:

Question: How many characters can I make for this? Is it just 1?
    Answer: No! You can make as many as you want depending on what we need, We may get to ToC and decide we want to do Naxx toons over again/Do Naxx+Ulduar at the same time if we get more alts we want to try

Question: Will it be 10 or 25 man raiding?
    Answer: We have about 15-16 people working on toons right now, As it goes for now we will be focussing on 10man raiding but we are hoping to build a team of 25 players!

Question: How do I join?
    Answer: The GM (Gronkowski) Will be running this, Send an in-game mail to: Gronkowski on your progression toon and when he's available he will reach out to you, Make sure to include Spec+Class you are leveling.

Question: Will I be able to join your ICC HC and RS main raids?
    Answer: If you are putting a progression toon in that is fine, But if you plan on joining our main raids with your other toons we will require an application from you unless discussed/chosen otherwise.

Question: Will you carry me and teach me?
    Answer: No! We expect you to put time into this, If you want to join then we expect you to do your fair share of figuring out a proper spec/rotation/getting knowledge of tactics before joining our raids.

<Prestige> Would LOVE to welcome all of you to join us, We will be doing our Progression raids on Sunday+Tuesday nights (North American) At 23:30 ST. Which is 7:30pm EST. We would like to here feedback from you! Let us know what you guys think! We will be streaming ALL RAIDS for our progression runs

Progression Stream: www.twitch.tv/nickpaquette

All your gear will be CHECKED before joining raids, Make sure your gems/enchants were available at the time, We want to do this as close to legit as possible, Any hacking/clients/scripts will be cause for IMMEDIATE removal and a report to Warmane Staff.

Gronkowski (Alts)= Viper, Scraped, Goodfellah, Wolvez, Wew, Dork, Dryer, Lad, Diamond, Firebawl, Rooster, Spankingtank, Suxdix
    His progression toon is: Boozed

(If not available whisper):
    Pwong (Alts)= Pwongqt, Virtue, Molesting, Vexation, Eviscerated

We hope to see you soon! Goodluck to all!
    Edited: March 22, 2017

2. FIRST (have to type more than 10 letters)

3. Oh **** yes I'm joining right now +1

4. Was told to check this out, Was not disapointed. Count me in +1

5. +1 and wow no ones even gonna know who I am with this name

6. You can also /w Rudystotrzy, Sopralene, Soprema or Ksnatanek for info or invite ;)

7. Just one concern I see is that when one of the people from roster gets tired during progression and drops out, it will be very VERY VERY hard to find a replacement as you will have to get someone who has the right gears (right item levels requirements).

Also, determining when to move on to next content will be very hard to decide. 3 months? 4 months? How long are you going to farm a single content for? Are you going to do multiple runs per week to gear alts or focus mainly on one? If one person doesn't get ever invited to raid so "falls behind", what is there to support him? Are you going to go Naxxramas for those people although you are progressing on Ulduar? It is easy to say "oh everyone will definitely go at least one raid per week with us", but, let's be real.

How are you going to manage people who are new while you are progressing through, let's say, ToC. One person joins in with fresh iLvl 185. Are you going to go Naxxramas + Ulduar for him or just do catch-up dungeons (aka Trial of the Champion)?

Those need to be clarified I think. I would love to join, but I am afraid that a situation like "Oh, we are mid-Ulduar progression but we can't really find any replacement. Sorry, disband", because that would be waste of (I-don't-know-how-many-months).

8. Just one concern I see is that when one of the people from roster gets tired during progression and drops out, it will be very VERY VERY hard to find a replacement as you will have to get someone who has the right gears (right item levels requirements).

Also, determining when to move on to next content will be very hard to decide. 3 months? 4 months? How long are you going to farm a single content for? Are you going to do multiple runs per week to gear alts or focus mainly on one? If one person doesn't get ever invited to raid so "falls behind", what is there to support him? Are you going to go Naxxramas for those people although you are progressing on Ulduar? It is easy to say "oh everyone will definitely go at least one raid per week with us", but, let's be real.

How are you going to manage people who are new while you are progressing through, let's say, ToC. One person joins in with fresh iLvl 185. Are you going to go Naxxramas + Ulduar for him or just do catch-up dungeons (aka Trial of the Champion)?

Those need to be clarified I think. I would love to join, but I am afraid that a situation like "Oh, we are mid-Ulduar progression but we can't really find any replacement. Sorry, disband", because that would be waste of (I-don't-know-how-many-months).
    Currently we are not positive on how long we'd want to stay on certain raids for, I can imagine it being about a 6-8 week period. This may been increased for our Naxx progression in order to allow time to gather more members. We are currently planning on 2 10's every week as we have aboput 17 people gearing toons currently, So a few are making doubles in order to get everybody involved. Like with any guilds raids you can't get absolutely everybody in all the time but we are going to do what any guild should and try to accommodate as best we can, We run multiple RDF HCs every day together in order to start gathering emblems. We have the advantage here for people catching up, If they're in Naxx gear and we're doing ToC we can simply run them through RDF HCs with us over and over, The can easily buy EoT gear to gear up, This we will be doing quite often. We will always be adding players to our roster trying to make raids as good as possible, Taking backups all the time incase people drop.

9. I am extreeeemely interested in this, the only problem is my timezone. I am willing to wake up at absurd times or stay up very late night but 23:00 ST is 7am monday morning where I live, and as a student that is impossible to attend :C

What I'm getting as is, is there a possibility for Saturday runs and/or setting up a second group?

10. Currently streaming our first raid @www.twitch.tv/nickpaquette

11. With gear ONLY obtainable in naxx we have cleared 15/15 in naxx! also did first VoA boss+OS 10 with this group, Join us as we recruit for our 25Man Naxx team! Read rules in this forum post!

12. Umm I would love to join.... but why would u stop a player from getting vote points gear? Like the vote points trinkets are pretty good and would help the character a lot....
    And my warrior is 5.1k gs. Will he be able to do icc hc with y'all ? If not then how much gs is required?
    Edited: March 27, 2017

13. Umm I would love to join.... but why would u stop a player from getting vote points gear? Like the vote points trinkets are pretty good and would help the character a lot....
    And my warrior is 5.1k gs. Will he be able to do icc hc with y'all ? If not then how much gs is required?
    Because we are trying to do this as close to legit as possible, When naxx was first released on Blizzards WOTLK WoW there was no "Voting" for items, You got them legit, So we also do not allow this.
    5.1 is too low for ANY HCs really, At that gear level you'll be getting carried no matter. You can always apply on our website if you are looking to raid RS/ICC with us @www.prestige-warmane.shivtr.com, If you are planning on making a toon for progression raiding just PM any Officer online.

12 Last