1. Replacing the EoT boss rewards with EoF's in the other raids.

So while i was running ulduar this morning after the resets i couldn't help but notice something that bothered me quite a lot honestly. Ive also seen this with the other raids like naxxramas, EoT, Onyxia's Lair etc.

So i was thinking, Emblems of Frost are supposed to be given by raiding but the large majority of raids do not give these to the player for downing bosses in raids other than ICC, Toravon (VoA), and RS?

As of right now killing any boss in the raids other than those award an Emblem of Triumph which you would typically see in a dungeon, and it's not something anyone trying to gear would be going for. So would it be possible to simply replace the reward for killing bosses in earlier raids from the EoT's to EoF's?

There are a lot of people that love these raids myself included, after running Ulduar i have to say it's one of the better raids in wow even in retail imo. I would love another reason to run it besides getting shards for that BiS mace for my dudu though, hopefully this is considered. Then these raids wouldn't just be for fun these could be used to gear, which would open a new path for people and make the whole gearing process much easier and faster for everyone.
    Edited: March 22, 2017

2. Simple answer, No.

Same logic could be applied to everything else. "Oh, I prefer doing BWL. Could bosses in BWL drop EoF's?" No.

Same in Legion; "Oh, I prefer doing ICC over NH because NH is just bull****. Can items in NH drop in ICC?" No.

Also, this is what Obnoxious says all the time, but we/server/game doesn't have any reason to force you to play the game. If you don't enjoy it or see no reason to do it, then don't. Game is not obligated to give you a reason to do a raid; getting a Best in Slot mace is already a good enough reason to do it, isn't it.

Hope this helped you.

3. Game is not obligated to give you a reason to do a raid; getting a Best in Slot mace is already a good enough reason to do it, isn't it.
    Of course the game isn't obligated to give me a reason to raid, and yes uld has the bis mace which makes it worth it to run. Other Raids however do this have this reason to run them, stuff like naxx is completely and utterly useless aside for ach's and the key which you can skip right to the boss that drops the key anyways. Every time a post like this is brought up it receives nothing on the lines of discussion and it just flat refused and closed despite there being a playerbase that would love to see more people running these raids, so why not give them one? This wouldn't hurt anyone that doesn't run these raids, and it would make anyone that does more happy to do so.

These are easier raids and because of that instead of the traditional 2 EoT/EoF per kill it could be knocked down to 1 for each kill.

Same logic could be applied to everything else. "Oh, I prefer doing BWL. Could bosses in BWL drop EoF's?" No.
    The difference between this and that is that these raids are content for this expansion not Vanilla or TBC
    Edited: March 22, 2017

4. Again, simply, if you don't see the reason to do it, you simply don't have to do it. The game has absolutely no obligation to give you the reason to go there and do it.

If you think gears that drop off from Naxxramas are absolute piece of ****s and EoTs are just nothing but worthless garbage, then don't go to Naxxramas. Someone else might find them useful. Are EoF more useful then EoT for those people too? Absolutely, yes. But, should we replace EoT with EoF just because EoF is more useful than EoT? No.

Okay, then let's put it in this way: Since STS is more useful than Bauble of the True Blood (at least in PvE), should we just drop STS on BQL? No.

Since BQL Neck is more useful than some random Necklace from Naxxramas, should BQL neck drop from Naxxramas too? No.

If you hate ICC, but you want the EoF that drops from ICC, you have no choice but go do ICC or just do Weekly Quest + Daily RHC while doing Ulduar. Again, just because you don't find it convenient or useless doesn't mean it's the same for everyone.

Hope this helped you. Regardless of how you suggest, however, this won't be considered because I've dealt with Mercy and Obnoxious for a long time and what I am telling you is exactly what they told me, but with a different context.

5. As Zelda said, the answer is no. Each piece of content has its own objective and its own reward. No content should offer extra "bribes" to get people playing when we have healthy populations on both Wrath of the Lich King servers. The content is there to be played, the interest in playing it has to come from the players.

Every time a post like this is brought up it receives nothing on the lines of discussion and it just flat refused and closed despite there being a playerbase that would love to see more people running these raids, so why not give them one?
    If you are that aware every time a post like this comes up it gets denied, why not understand our vision of what we want to offer and accept the fact that it doesn't includes tweaks like this?