1. Dungeon Finder

Hello, i am new at this place and i really like wow. Thank you stuff of warmane for making it possible to enjoy this game in such and easy way. Now as i say to the topic i am very interest to start a new character and play till 15 level then do dungeon to the rest of the leveling and then continue to raids more dungeons etch. My question is what are the best servers for this? (any expansion) I currently see that Lordaeron has DF disabled how about the rest of the servers? sorry for my English and thank you for any response.

2. Hello DanteRaiden,

I've noticed that your introduction has gone a week or so without getting a reply, so I would like to greet you!
    Welcome to Warmane! Lordaeron has the most active leveling community, so it's quite possible that you would find more dungeons there. However, if you wish to level purely through the dungeon finder, then Icecrown is most likely your best bet. If you have troubles getting a queue, I would highly suggest asking around in major cities or in global to get people to join up with you! Best of luck and I hope you have a great time!