1. Looking for an frendly, mature and good PVE, and PVP guild

Hi, becouse i play both PVE and PVE, ofc while is not very easy to find frendly, fair and skilled PVE guild my point is focused at PVE guild in first place, and if u/they play PVP also this is a good bonus.

I think for myself that i am smart player. I am patient in raids and i am not only focused at gear and gold, whenever this game is that kind of.
    The raid progress and expirience of mine in Warmane is about 90% only from pug raids.
    I have 9/12 ICC (half hc) and RS25.
    Before to back to WotLK last i did Cata, there was in one very good PVE guild, and i have some raid instances fully at hc.

To be honest, i don`t know cleary the last boss tactic, but as i said i am not stupid and and one good and full explanation what to do is enough for me.

I am 5.9k PVE Ret, 5.7 PVE Prot, and 5.9 PVP Ret.

Seeking, for a frendly, mature, fairplay and skilled guild.
    Edited: March 22, 2017

2. I must notice that i`ve not seek for already high edngame guild, but a guild with skilled ppl with which we can did a huge progress and to kill the Lich soon.

3. did they forget to unban your shift and period keys

4. it messes with my ocd if I chat with someone who doesn't follow the pattern

5. Every boss i did it and know cleary i had no problems with the same boss never after if i know all tactic cleary. The bosses which i dont have i know only from retail videos and guides. Many raids faild, coz some ppl dont know the full tactic and the leaders dont explanation cleary.
    I LF guild with raid leaders wich have not problems to teach me of this i didnt know yet.