1. Why not make Warsong Gulch and Twin Peaks pop more often?

I think the easiest change Warmane could do to make pvp on Frostwolf more fun is to make it so the most popular bgs pop more often. From having done a lot of bgs on Warmane, I can safely say that a LOT of people (myself included) hate Temple of Kotmogu. 90% of the time, it just ends up with one team either farming or getting farmed in the gy while orbs AFK in mid. SOTA seems to be very unpopular as well, and, strangely enough, it seems like these two unpopular bgs pop most often.

I don't recall ANYONE saying that they hate Warsong Gulch or Twin Peaks. So why not make it so they pop most often? That one easy change would make bgs on Frostwolf a lot more fun.

2. I support the request for more Twin Peaks pops, but I disagree with Kotmogu being as unpopular as you make it out to be. It's actually my personal number 2, right after Twin Peaks. The bg I dislike the most is Arathi Basin (which might change as soon as I get to experience my first SOTA on this server, or if/when AV is released). Also gy farming is much worse on CTF maps (most notably Warsong Gulch) than on TOK, at least in my experience.

3. Can't be agreed, mainly because not all people likes the same BGs. For instance, I effectively like WSG and TP, but I personally hate EotS (especially because warmane still doesn't fix the bug of flag carriers teleporting via lock gate). SotA would be nice too if it wouldn't be so bugged.

Besides, I guess that part of the 'charm' of the previous two BGs is that they don't pop that often, but if they would, then they might get more boring over time.
    Edited: March 23, 2017

4. They should rather fix the feature to exclude BGs.

5. They should rather fix the feature to exclude BGs.
    That, on the other hand, is something I'm completely agreed with.

6. All bgs are fun,the problem is the gear/skill difference,because the low gear ppl,in PUGs,that have no clue what game they are playing,they never end and decent ppl play only premades,something must be donet about that.

7. All bgs are fun,the problem is the gear/skill difference,because the low gear ppl,in PUGs,that have no clue what game they are playing,they never end and decent ppl play only premades,something must be donet about that.
    That's like saying "high rated arena players only want to play with other high rated arena players. Something needs to be done about that." Or "good pve'ers only want to play with other good pve'ers. Something needs to be done about that."

There's nothing Warmane needs to do about that- that's just how WoW works. Players who aren't "decent" should become decent and then they will get into premades.
    Edited: March 24, 2017

8. That's like saying "high rated arena players only want to play with other high rated arena players. Something needs to be done about that." Or "good pve'ers only want to play with other good pve'ers. Something needs to be done about that."

There's nothing Warmane needs to do about that- THAT'S JUST HOW WOW WORKS. Players who aren't "decent" should become decent and then they will get into premades.
    You practically answered your own petition in there.

9. Thats how retail works.The ammount of players that dont even know were they are(dont want to say stronger words),is a lot bigger because its free server,and they are ruining the battlegrounds,becasue the decent ppl,when they see the team-log off,afk,leave and on the other side if you play premades,you loose interest a lot faster cos its simply not fun.So yes something must be done about that either have penalties for noobness basicly or disable premades in random bg.
    And yes the new BGs they released are not helping for sure,if they release AV it will be the end of batlegorunds,it will put ppl off bgs for good.
    Edited: March 25, 2017

10. disable premades in random bg.
    I'd probably stop playing here if they did that. I'm sure a lot of my guildies as well. Thankfully, your idea to punish those who have taken time to learn how to play the game at a decent level (all that is required to be effective in random bgs) is something I've never heard a dev even raise as a possibility.

11. Ye there are many scared people like you that give up at the first sign of trouble,so they want to play with premade vs. a random pug of low gear players.Thats why rated battlegrounds never gained speed on this server cos most players like you are scared to play against evenly matched teams. That wouldn't be a problem if there wasn't an endless stream of people that dont even know what game they are playing and never learn,the amount of rogues that dont even know what poisons are,warriors with holy paladin gear,mages with agility staves etc. is scary,not counting players with lack of gems/enchants,basic skills like backpeddling keyboard turning etc....

12. Ye there are many scared people like you that give up at the first sign of trouble,so they want to play with premade vs. a random pug of low gear players.Thats why rated battlegrounds never gained speed on this server cos most players like you are scared to play against evenly matched teams. That wouldn't be a problem if there wasn't an endless stream of people that dont even know what game they are playing and never learn,the amount of rogues that dont even know what poisons are,warriors with holy paladin gear,mages with agility staves etc. is scary,not counting players with lack of gems/enchants,basic skills like backpeddling keyboard turning etc....
    Right, Mr. Pro. I've got a sneaking suspicion that if you had people who thought you were good and wanted to play with you then you wouldn't have to be crying on the forums asking for premades to be removed from Frostwolf.

13. I never said i am pro,i said that you are scared little person(probably a nerveous teenager in puberty),and i aslo said that weak players ruin the game for the ones they play with and the ones that are against them too,i want to play evenly matched bgs,were tactics really matter and there is actually a thrill to play,not to know the outcome of the bg before it starts.

14. In spite of being agree with you about the premades, gabegonzaga, it's also true that if they removed premades on random bgs, horde will QQ big time, because PuGs win ratio is 75/25 for alliance... also it would probably increase alliance's queue time even more, which it's already insane sometimes. So in the end, it might worse the situation... although a test is always welcome XD
    Edited: March 26, 2017

15. As i said,if there was not an endless stream of mentally challenged players that join battlegrounds,premades wouldnt be a problem,and yes some players like Laethea woudnt be playing on the server cos they wouldnt be able to destroy pugs with premades,but there is an endless stream of such players and its putting people off bgs and basicly off the server

12 Last