1. Laethea could carry entire BGs fyi...
    Problem is not low gear, premades or *****s, the problem is imbalance.

2. All we were talking above is exactly imbalance,only disabling premades or banning players that are absoslutely noobish is the onlyh solution.Factions have nothing to do with that.

3. Other alternative, imho, would be that besides of disabling premades, in order to not get a more insane queue time for alliance, factions would be able to fight against its own, ie, alliance vs alliance and horde vs horde (although, it wouldn't solve the QQ for horde vs alliance, but it might decrease it).

Don't effort too much anyways since neither of the previous "solutions" (or any other you might imagine) will be ever implemented here, because if it's not blizzlike, it's not going to happen... even when situation in retail was/is different in comparison with here.

P.S. Time ago, I read that in retail, you were not allowed to double premade (syncing), ie not more than 5 per bg, but idk if this is true.

4. I can't understand, why u wanna have more tps or warsongs.

Let's analyse the situation: I play solo and premades too Solo means many noobs or lows in bgs, but also good battles with 25 mins twin peaks or warsongs. Such bgs are amazing, but rare. A good premade means 95% win, especially against randoms, but not this epic wsg/tp battles, that are amazing till end. It also means, you always kill enemies in the first 30 sec zerg and farm them at gy in the next 5 mins, till it ends.

Pls tell me now, why you need more warsong or tp? It's wayne, if u farm ppl on wsg gy or on gilneas gy. Bgs usually end in 5mins after they started.

I know you Laethia, that's why I ask you, why you need such bgs? if you are in premade, bg ends after 5mins, cause u farm randoms. If you are solo, you lose, because you play badly and are responsable for losses. You aren't rly good, when guilde doesn't carry you. My opinion is, you don't need more warsongs/twin peaks for farming ppl in premades or getting farmed in solo games. Your chance to get epic games=0.1%.

5. As I made clear in my post, my suggestion was to have the most frequent bgs be those that the player base as a whole likes the most. Not myself personally. Now, in deciding which bgs those are, I can't help but be influenced by many years of playing bgs and rbgs on both Warmane and retail. And I've always found that my team-mates like Warsong Gulch and Twin Peaks most. I've gone into many Temple of Kotmogus and heard team-mates say "aw, not this crap bg again" but I've basically never heard that with WG and Twin Peaks.

Now, if my belief is incorrect then so be it. But that was what I was talking about, not trying to get into a discussion of my own personal playing preferences (which, by the way, involves playing good games against other good premades, not farming randoms.)
    Edited: March 27, 2017

6. Ye there are many scared people like you that give up at the first sign of trouble,so they want to play with premade vs. a random pug of low gear players.Thats why rated battlegrounds never gained speed on this server cos most players like you are scared to play against evenly matched teams. That wouldn't be a problem if there wasn't an endless stream of people that dont even know what game they are playing and never learn,the amount of rogues that dont even know what poisons are,warriors with holy paladin gear,mages with agility staves etc. is scary,not counting players with lack of gems/enchants,basic skills like backpeddling keyboard turning etc....
    Some attitude mate. Lait solo que's frequently on both factions just to get more action. If you want to get even matches vs him make a rated bg team.

Ontopic: Tbh i think part of the problem is also that those 2 bgs have less bugs. I mean i dislike temple because 4 orbs at mid doesnt make the bg end soon as it should at all. also there's no achieve that works in there. same goes for some of the others. deepwind also beyond bugged, not too mention strand.. imagine all achieves in there working, would gladly do all of them just to get the achieves.

Lastly: All the QQ about premades queing is getting a bit sad. First step in making random bgs more balanced should be taken by ourselves. When geared players start queing for a rated bg more often it also makes random bg's more "random". But instead i see horde queing for random bgs with 30 people from same guild at once.

7. I want to avoid taking the invitation to get in a silly "trash talking" contest, that Gabe and Zx seem to want to engage in. To get the "good/bad at pvp" issue out of the way, if you want to see who the best pvp'ers on Frostwolf are, look at the top of the arena charts. I don't even enjoy arena and stopped it in Cata on retail when rbgs came out. But I realize that that form of pvp takes the most skill, and it's kind of silly for regular bg players to even talk about being "good" or "bad." Regular bgs aren't about that.

Regular bgs are more about just taking the time to learn how to bg on your spec and your role (healer, in my case). It doesn't take any skill to have the map keybound and to check it 50 times a bg to get an idea where your teammates are and whether you can get to them before they die. But if you don't at least try to have awareness of that, then it doesn't matter if you're a 3k arena healer, you're going to let your teammates die. I watch youtube videos of some good arena healers who don't even try to do that in bgs. They are bad at healing bgs.

The reason I like to play in premades is that I like playing with others who take the time and make the effort to bg on their spec the right way. To give one example, Kryptikz who posted above me always uses his pet's roar of sacrifice on me (unless his mouseover macro randomly fails). Plenty of times we face other premades and they come just short of wiping us, and that's the reason we win. As a healer, if I see my teammate do that, it makes me want to play hard to keep him and my other premade members alive. My teammates can see me running around and at least making my best effort to reach them, and they tend to want to invite me back for that reason. It's not about skill, but effort.

Now the flip side of that. As Kryp well knows, my pet peeve is pugs who have a buff that the team needs but don't apply it, even when you ask. Pallies who buff kings when the team has monks and druids and no mastery buff- things like that. I see that literally all the time from pugs, and it's not about gear or skill, but just taking the time and a little bit of effort to learn how to play the game. That's what I can't stand about playing with bad pugs, so many of them don't even try.

Having said that, I fully agree that the gear disparity is unfair. If it were up to me, I'd make crafted malevolent gear 530 ilvl and honor gear 540 since a 476 ilvl guy has literally no chance to be effective. But it's not up to me. And if anyone thinks that guys in our premade are gloating over farming low gear guys, nothing could be farther from the truth. In bgs like that, we just want to get it over with as soon as possible in the hopes of facing a good opponent. Occasionally in non-guild premades some ***** will say not to cap the flag so he can keep farming the gy. I tell guys like that I will leave the bg and never play with him again if he does that. I take no enjoyment in farming low gear pugs- it's boring as can be.
    Edited: March 27, 2017

8. Dear Laethea

I play in premades too, so I understand the situation and I'm not against them. But the point is, wsg and tp are the fastest bgs premade vs random. 90% of all bgs in premade are against randoms, that means, all of these epic wsg or tp couldn't exist,, because you immediately win after 30 secs-1min and ppl on the other side leave bg or stop rezzing. You have a "farming gy" now, but this isn't a quality of a good pvp

More wsg or tp don't change the problem, that these both bgs are more interesting, so I don't see any difference to farm ppl on gilneas gy or on tp gy. A premade often (95%) dominates and especially in wsg or tp. To get more of these bgs means, that a premade farms 1-2 ppl on the gy after 1-2min and wait, till all 3 flags are capped.

I prefer wsg and tp too, but not in a premade and I played premades/rated for a long time on retail. It's more interesting to have 15-bg like arathi, where enemies fight till end and don't stop trying to win after they died in a 30 sec zerg (leaving/going afk). That's why I also and often play solo to have this challenge, that both side play good and can win.

And I offer criticism, because I saw you many times solo in wsg and your playing wasn't really well. Your druid/hunter zerged at the edge of map against tanks or low dds, so I missed any peel, cyclone/traps, capping flags, supporting efc or recapping flags. That's the strategy/importest point in these flag-bgs, which u ignored so many times and you wanna have more. It's really easy as sv hunter or druid. because both have good mob/heal/dps, but I didn't see any good playing of your chars. Wanna have more such bgs means playing more objective in this flag bg.

Maybe you are only concerned to heal your premade, when you are in grp, but every pve is doing the same with healing grid, tidy plates and keybinds in ToT/SoO. I didn't see the pvp in you, and this is essential to play bgs and wanna have more wsg/tp. I only recognise the addiction to search victims to farm them in such bgs and not to playing interesting games. That's why I'm not for your petition.

It's better to improve the situation in rateds than more wsg/tp.

Btw, I don't know, if you wrote this thread after your premade lost deep/arathi against my premade and you make the other 10 ppl responsable for the loss, so you prefer wsg/tp to dominate more in the lownumbered two (farming/fast wins).

9. Dear "Zcsxm2"

You know who I am, but I don't know who you are. Why not post that info?

Let's assume that I'm one of the worst healers on Frostwolf, and that guys like Kryp agree to "carry" me - in your words - because of my sparkling personality. But I'd really like to improve, and the best way I think I can do that is by watching you. Because it sounds like you have it all figured out.

So by all means share that information. It's kind of cowardly to take potshots at someone posting under a login name that reveals who they are, from behind an account that doesn't. Don't you think?

10. We are making this too long-Warsong gulch is the best BG and we should play it 90% of the time-FACT.Unskilled low gear players and premades combined,ruin the gameplay of the BGS-FACT.END OF STORY.

11. so much ego stroking and pathetic-ness in this thread. especially this laethea moron calling others cowards because they dont use their real information as wow forum info. some of u ppl invest far too much of your real life here

12. so much ego stroking and pathetic-ness in this thread. especially this laethea moron calling others cowards because they dont use their real information as wow forum info. some of u ppl invest far too much of your real life here
    That's not fair at all. Leathea has been nothing but respectful in all his posts. He's absolutely correct in that if Zcsxm2 is going to criticize his gameplay, then Zcsxm2 should tell everyone who he is. If not, then he is in fact a coward. If you can't call a coward a coward, then what can you call him?

As for banning premades, sounds like a good way to kill what remaining population we have on the server. I only log in to play with my friends. Normally I don't even go BG anymore because of how boring it is, but when I do play, I go premade with my friends. If you remove premades, you will likely see way fewer people queuing into BGs, and more world PvP, and then you will start crying about city raids. Not to mention that is very un-blizzlike and overall very stupid of a suggestion.

I disagree with OP though. I like all the BGs even in their ****ty state. Would love to see BG achievements get some love and then BG exclusion fixed so we can farm achievements, but for now, I don't really mind playing the many different BGs. If we got WSG/TP every other game, I'm sure we would get sick of them as well and then we'll want a reversal.

13. As for banning premades, sounds like a good way to kill what remaining population we have on the server.
    As I said before, that's not going to happen (and I'm sure you know it too).

What annoys me most personally it's the fact that this issue, imho, is so easy to fix that retail should have done it long time ago: random bgs matched by Ilvl, plus only up to 5 men per bg as premade (this can be easily solved too, imo). And even when this is far from being perfect, it definitely would be a much greater experience for the majority of the players.

If we got WSG/TP every other game, I'm sure we would get sick of them as well
    We agree on these two.
    Edited: March 29, 2017

14. What annoys me most personally it's the fact that this issue, imho, is so easy to fix that retail should have done it long time ago: random bgs matched by Ilvl, plus only up to 5 men per bg as premade (this can be easily solved too, imo). And even when this is far from being perfect, it definitely would be a much greater experience for the majority of the players.
    On retail the ilvl gap was overall much smaller due to the conquest catch up mechanism. Sadly it seems our PvP QA has no interest in fixing this feature, so we're stuck with mismatched BGs for the time being.

First 12