1. To late to join up ?

Hi guys !

i've got some wow history but cant enjoy retail for some time now.

I just found out this server ( Lordareon ) Where its pretty blizzlike expierence. I loved pvp in wotlk ( arena, wpvp, wintergrasp,... )

Am i correct that currently 2 pvp seaons are finished ?

Just hate the fact i couldnt start playing when this server started, its a long way to level and gear up !

So whats the pvp like on this server ?

Hope to see you all soon in game !

Greetz

2. If you are looking for PVP you should join ICECROWN.. only difrence is that its x7

3. I wouldnt recommend Icecrown for pvp, better go Blackrock then already, unless you plan on donating. Icecrown has arenas and bgs popping faster but you kind of lose the blizzlike feeling pretty fast when 8 out of 10 teams are bis at 1300 rating. Specially when playing a comp that doesnt relie on cc as much. In bgs what kind of kills the fun for me is that they are always very one sided, its either you camp or get camped, kind of kills the joy , even if you are on the winning side.

4. Download MoP expansion and join Frostwolf.

5. LitlleCRO you sure the only difrence is the rate ? :))

6. but you kind of lose the blizzlike feeling pretty fast when 8 out of 10 teams are bis at 1300 rating. .
    what a ****ing liar lul. so u wanna tell that at the s8 on retail players, who just stepped into pvp, felt different?

7. Hi guys !

i've got some wow history but cant enjoy retail for some time now.

I just found out this server ( Lordareon ) Where its pretty blizzlike expierence. I loved pvp in wotlk ( arena, wpvp, wintergrasp,... )

Am i correct that currently 2 pvp seaons are finished ?

Just hate the fact i couldnt start playing when this server started, its a long way to level and gear up !

So whats the pvp like on this server ?

Hope to see you all soon in game !

Greetz
    Why you think its late? They just released Icecrown raid on Lordaeron and server actually got more population now. Plenty of people leveling. And server wont go anywhere anytime soon