1. Affliction Haste & Other stat rolling checks

Hey all,

Just a quick question - does corruption rolling work properly in Icecrown? I've already established through some testing that corruption does not roll haste (once you refresh corruption it re-checks your haste value so refreshing a corruption cast during BL/Eradication will not keep the haste bonuses from those buffs). What I have not managed to test (or don't have the items for) is if corruption checks crit values only during cast and NOT during refresh.

TL;DR - Do you keep crit values when refreshing corruption on Icecrown?

P.S Haste is supposed to be checked on every refresh rather than every cast so currently haste is working properly.

2. Hey all,

Just a quick question - does corruption rolling work properly in Icecrown? I've already established through some testing that corruption does not roll haste (once you refresh corruption it re-checks your haste value so refreshing a corruption cast during BL/Eradication will not keep the haste bonuses from those buffs). What I have not managed to test (or don't have the items for) is if corruption checks crit values only during cast and NOT during refresh.

TL;DR - Do you keep crit values when refreshing corruption on Icecrown?

P.S Haste is supposed to be checked on every refresh rather than every cast so currently haste is working properly.
    It works as how has to be.

The stats that do roll are:
    Critical strike chance
    Percentage damage modifiers

The stats that do not roll are:
    Spellpower
    Haste

We can buff corruption by:
    Crit buffs:
    Never-melting Ice Crystal
    Focus Magic
    Potion of Wild Magic
    A high Crit weapon

Percentage Damage:
    Tricks of the Trade
    Devious Minds (4pcT10)
    Death's Embrace
    Edited: March 24, 2017

3. thanks, that's what I wanted to hear. Off I go to get my trinket I guess

4. Ye for ages it didn't work correctly, now it does, get dem bis i232 trinkz kek