1. UH rbg rotation/tactics

Hi all, i'm new to UH rbg and i'm not yet well equipped for pvp or pve, but i try to be as cautious and sustainable as i can with my rotation.

i usually go chains > PS > Pestilence > SS > BS > DC > horn > 4 seconds of cooldown > SSx2 > BSx2 > DCx2 > couple secs CD > SS > DS > BS > Pestilence > DC

this is assuming my target is alive and i'm not being focused, but that is rarely the case and i find myself out of RP or runes for defensive skills, and i get flustered if i try to insert a skill in between the rotation.

Anyone got recommendations or would like to share their rotation?

2. there is no such thing as a set rotation no matter the class you play, when it comes to pvp. everything you do is situational really.

3. Priority is to cover your backline , I mean healers and caster.
    In second , u need to spread Plague on all enemies target , u can also tunnelvision an healer with your gargoyle.

4. As guys said above, there is not really a rotation so to speak, however you just want to keep diseases up on targets and also use Death and Decay, people underestimate the spell but it does same damage as 1 SS, so throw it in a group of enemy players and it can do some damage there. Other than that it's pretty much as you mentioned above. Also yes aim for healers, if there is a chance for you to grip them so your team can punish him, do so.