1. continuing PVE after doing PVP

Alright so here's the case, Since the molten crash down I played PVP, but my friend who I played with quitted WoW so I thought I might as well give PVE a chance, and here comes my question: where do I start? I'm guessing I wont be able to join raids because my gear is mostly PVP so what's the fastest way to advance. here is the armory of my character : http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

Any advice would be much appreciated

2. Alright so here's the case, Since the molten crash down I played PVP, but my friend who I played with quitted WoW so I thought I might as well give PVE a chance, and here comes my question: where do I start? I'm guessing I wont be able to join raids because my gear is mostly PVP so what's the fastest way to advance. here is the armory of my character : http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

Any advice would be much appreciated
    Get into a decent pve guild, tell them you are not new to wow, but a beginner in pve. If its a nice guild, they'll just teach you, bring you to dungeons/raids and thats it. You can also research tactics for the stuff you are aiming to do.

3. Cap Hit and Expertise. It doesnt matter if ur gear is PvP, Strenght and Crit rating from it will be enough for start. Just cap Hit and Expertise.
    Try to get 2/5 T10 and u are set to raid ICC.
    Ive made couple of guides in which u can find usefull addons and rotation on each spec.
    Practice and perfect rotation.
    After that i would suggest u to research how Bosses work, aka watch tactics on youtube.
    Tankspot guides on each boss are almost perfect for this.
    After that try to join a PvE guild and practice some more.

Just make sure u know how to play ur class and that u know how fights work.
    Sadly GS > everything else on this server. U have high GS which will help u get in pugs.
    If they question ur PvP gear try to convince them u know what u are doing.
    Practice rotation in RDF, use both Unholy and Blood presence in them and master both.
    Practice some more...

And one more thing. Practice. Nothing else will help u. Que RDF as much as u can and join as many pugs (unless u found urself a guild, if so raid with them).

Best of Luck. :)

4. thank you again for your help, and your guides are awesome !