1. Structure of damage dealt

Hello.

I've just finished Uldaman and I was the lowest DPS. It is obviously true that I was the lowst level there (38 while other DPS and tank were 40+), but nethertheless I want to asses my damage dealing or rotation.

Below you can see a screenshot of Recount after the dungeon.

I have two daggers equipped and if a mob has low hp I go for Ambush, if it's a boss I go for rupture (as it ignores armor) and then backstabbing from the back or (if I need combo points fast to renew Rupture) SS.

I obviously went into combat for leveling and below is my current build.

http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#fZMxAdb00oZcbc

Am I doing something wrong? I will appreciate every advice.

2. recount tells me you re using only deadly poison for your daggers.pair deadly with wound/instant or go for instant+wound.
    try using a slow main hand wep. test stuff out and see what works.

3. recount tells me you re using only deadly poison for your daggers.pair deadly with wound/instant or go for instant+wound.
    try using a slow main hand wep. test stuff out and see what works.
    meh ... if you going combat while lvling i see that you are not (backstab)go instant MH and deadly OH with slow and high DMG sword/axe/mace as MH and fast (dmg dont matter) sword/dagger - main dmg input from white attacks , sinister striker and poisons
    Combat is the best , fastest and the most boring spec to levelUP

if you go Assa/Sub just go daggers (for lvling fast on bouth hands with double instant poisons) they seem the most fun way of lvling rogue

http://warmane-guides-and-updates.bl...uide-335a.html - check this link for a start it will shine some light into what you shound expect from rogue while playing combat

PS-I saw your talent tree
    its a mess :) it seems you are a fresh and green rogue player or you just dont know the way to go for rogues at this expansion i suggest checking some threads in the Rogue Forum Section on warmane forums alot of good info there and detailed explanation

thoe if you are just playing for fun not rushing for the end game (wich the game starts again from scratch :D) just go with your Flow and find out what you enjoy the most from the class

peace
    Edited: March 26, 2017