1. Wrath of The Lich King REALM problem.

Hi everyone, I want to ask the comunty of warmane also the team of warmane..obvliusly Icecrown is overpopulated..and what is this 900+ wait to enter the game..This is not good for people who want to play and I think we need a new realm with the same rates because its not fair for a people who logged in in the morning to stay afk and others wait 3-4hours and then been dissconected, as I said its not fair at all and the team of Warmane must do something about it like new realm or something...everyone wants to have fun right ? Sooner or later a more people will think like me and make posts like that and if u dont do anything u gonna lose more and more people so please give attention! Thank you

2. Learn to live with it or just spend the 10 bucks to get skip the que.
    At first it bothered me too, but you will learn to live with it.
    End of the story.

3. I dont have money to donate..I love this server and I respect it just wanna play my favorite game but is not possible and I want someone of the team of Warmane professional answer because I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS :)

4. Just play on Lordaeron.
    Thats anyway more healthy to the server because they need more ppl while Icecrown is overpopulated.

5. Yeah maybe you are right by me and many people work or something and dont have time for x1 rated server and not desire at all.I mean come on in the moment is like 1000+ people waiting ? In the PVP realm there are under 1000ppl? Balanced right ?

6. Like you said, some people don't want to play x1 or just don't have the time.
    You can't balance the servers because each server fills different needs.
    You are definitively not the first person who complains about this, but the server runs like this
    for a long time now, so the chances that they will change it are slim to none.

7. Just gotta sit tight and hope for 2 Icecrown servers that are cross-realm. #Load-balanced

8. Remember why Deathwing + Ragnaros were merged not so long ago? — Yes, exactly! Because you wanted more population on a single realm.
    4,000 online players in a single realm is OK, but it is more enjoyable to play with > 10,000 if that is possible, and that is what the majority of the community thinks.

To be honest, we do not really mind having two realms or a single one. Rented hardware is adjusted to the realms' active population.

We are constantly monitoring our realms' population, if we ever see that the realm is overpopulated and that it would fit into a second realm, we will do!

9. Yeah maybe you are right by me and many people work or something and dont have time for x1 rated server and not desire at all.I mean come on in the moment is like 1000+ people waiting ? In the PVP realm there are under 1000ppl? Balanced right ?

If you're working you can afford the 10 bucks and not ***** about it anymore.

10. I dont have money to donate...
    So you have money to eat/dress/go where you want but you can't spend 10 bucks in your life time? Yes, because in case you didn't notice, you only need to spend 10 bucks once, it's not every month. It's just few less pizzas and beers and you'll be on the exact same thing.
    The cap is there for a reason, and you are given a chance to bypass the queue, so, choose, donate or play in Lordaeron.