1. lul 25m and no single warrior in. Im sad boys. 123 joint tnt hate warriors or what? :D its like 5 mages, 5 rogs and many more 123 123 rotation class 4Head

2. lul 25m and no single warrior in. Im sad boys. 123 joint tnt hate warriors or what? :D its like 5 mages, 5 rogs and many more 123 123 rotation class 4Head
    warior too hard rotation, classes with more than 3 buttons not welcome to dshc

3. its not about hard rotation we didn't find a war thats it

4. pretty sad to see low class diversity, but then again they probably wont be able to clear some fights without that many rets/arcane mages. maybe when they get a bit better and more comfortable with the content they can play diff classes

5. Hm, the comment with the class diversity is good :D. Actually what you expect from a guild that just invites PPL to FL HC, when they have full FL HC Achieve ? Or what you expect from a guild that begs many old and good players to join there guild and than they need 6h for DS HC? That has something to do with the PPL that are in that Guild ;-). I mean we ll know how hard CN exploited the Alt Roll Bug. And sad thing is they dont even stopped it, they still Alt Roll on Ultra, Spine and Madness. This Guild at all realized nothing and just invited everyone they saw just to say " we are the biggest and best guild" and at all 90% are Bugusers, why you think they stream this ****? Attention, Attention, Attention and Attention nothing else, the rest that rests now in CN arent PPL that like to play WoW, they simply dont have other things in life to shine :-).

This Guild at all was just formed to push the self confidence of some PPL which are now realizing, that there is something more to lead a guild than just making raids...You see it every 2nd Day at all when again 1 CN searches a replace at Zonozz HC for 90mins and longer cause they tried again to 2 Heal it and fail Hard.....

And actually i saw it on Saturday they needed up to 6h to do a 8HC as a GRun! and meanwhile other PPL made a DS 25 4HC with 22 Pugs in not even 3h. But we had this so often that some officers from a guild were pissed and left the Guild to form a new, and failed so hard in the End that it is just a Dejavue :-)

And BTW it would be nice when the Mages from CN would stop to copy Alvies and my Spec and the Reforges and same Mages also the Enchants, cause we see it ;-) Than i also copied Alvies spec, whole rotation and reforges but we tested it instead of using useless Guids and thats why we see that you are copying us since our Spec, Rotations, Reforges, Glyphs are not copied from a useless guide which is at all really low when you remember how hard you flame Alvie.....
    Edited: March 30, 2017

6. Hm, the comment with the class diversity is good :D. Actually what you expect from a guild that just invites PPL to FL HC, when they have full FL HC Achieve ? Or what you expect from a guild that begs many old and good players to join there guild and than they need 6h for DS HC? That has something to do with the PPL that are in that Guild ;-). I mean we ll know how hard CN exploited the Alt Roll Bug. And sad thing is they dont even stopped it, they still Alt Roll on Ultra, Spine and Madness. This Guild at all realized nothing and just invited everyone they saw just to say " we are the biggest and best guild" and at all 90% are Bugusers, why you think they stream this ****? Attention, Attention, Attention and Attention nothing else, the rest that rests now in CN arent PPL that like to play WoW, they simply dont have other things in life to shine :-).

This Guild at all was just formed to push the self confidence of some PPL which are now realizing, that there is something more to lead a guild than just making raids...You see it every 2nd Day at all when again 1 CN searches a replace at Zonozz HC for 90mins and longer cause they tried again to 2 Heal it and fail Hard.....

And actually i saw it on Saturday they needed up to 6h to do a 8HC as a GRun! and meanwhile other PPL made a DS 25 4HC with 22 Pugs in not even 3h. But we had this so often that some officers from a guild were pissed and left the Guild to form a new, and failed so hard in the End that it is just a Dejavue :-)

And BTW it would be nice when the Mages from CN would stop to copy Alvies and my Spec and the Reforges and same Mages also the Enchants, cause we see it ;-) Than i also copied Alvies spec, whole rotation and reforges but we tested it instead of using useless Guids and thats why we see that you are copying us since our Spec, Rotations, Reforges, Glyphs are not copied from a useless guide which is at all really low when you remember how hard you flame Alvie.....

I cant belive what u said right now :D
    I can't stop laughing hahahahaha
    Tell me your ingame name pls :D

7. Hm, the comment with the class diversity is good :D. Actually what you expect from a guild that just invites PPL to FL HC, when they have full FL HC Achieve ? Or what you expect from a guild that begs many old and good players to join there guild and than they need 6h for DS HC? That has something to do with the PPL that are in that Guild ;-). I mean we ll know how hard CN exploited the Alt Roll Bug. And sad thing is they dont even stopped it, they still Alt Roll on Ultra, Spine and Madness. This Guild at all realized nothing and just invited everyone they saw just to say " we are the biggest and best guild" and at all 90% are Bugusers, why you think they stream this ****? Attention, Attention, Attention and Attention nothing else, the rest that rests now in CN arent PPL that like to play WoW, they simply dont have other things in life to shine :-).

jajjajaajaj that man makes me cry of laughing , Alvie spec jajajaj omg , 6h 25hc? jajajaja. where in the world is hard to heal zon ozz whit 2 heal?, omg this man maybe was guild kicked for be **** player but enjoys the comunity whit his coments make whit 0 IQ, love if u need i have lot of videos doing 10hc whit 2 heal. 90 mins spaming global jajaja poor little boy , yeah boy. Are u Alvie in another account?

8. i post the videos on forum for the next reasons:
    1-its my ****ing pc and internet
    2-to read that type of braindead comments
    3-to teach alvie tactics for ds hc =P
    4-For copy Alvie spec jajaja omg really that man wrote that ? its alvie i swear

9. longer cause they tried again to 2 Heal it and fail Hard.....
    I don't really understand why people even consider 2 healing zon ozz hc, dps is rarely a problem and considering how much healers suck these days it's a waste of time to even attempt it. I can't even blame the healers, healing is the easiest way to get a raid spot, no dps test, you say you know tactics and with decent gear u will get the spot even tho u do less healing than that druid tank of yours....

10. Two heal Warlord Zon'ozz - Heroic 2K17.

inb4

One heal is done in my guild.

*Had to edit and input the word "Heroic" to shoo off salty players in chance of nitpicking on my comment.*

PS:
    Hari, you are a traitor. -Love Coco
    Edited: March 31, 2017

11. PS:
    Hari, you are a traitor. -Love Coco
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lypj5YO-Irc
    Huehuehue
    Coco they will never feel DS 25 Heroic 8/8 2 hours run :D

12. And BTW it would be nice when the Mages from CN would stop to copy Alvies and my Spec and the Reforges and same Mages also the Enchants, cause we see it ;-) Than i also copied Alvies spec, whole rotation and reforges but we tested it instead of using useless Guids and thats why we see that you are copying us since our Spec, Rotations, Reforges, Glyphs are not copied from a useless guide which is at all really low when you remember how hard you flame Alvie.....
    this sounds lke mage have rotation 4Head smash kb all time