1. Rogues ruining wintergrasp and random scrub bg pvp

And druids too, forgot those.
    Lately most (actually this has been going on since day 1 of bg release )rogues and druids go afk in bgs/wintergrasp and leech honor or only fight with their cooldowns up then vanish when they use them and alt tab until they recharge or go afk for 10-15 minutes. This tactic allows the enemy team that has alot of ranged/frontloaded dps to wipe the team with the rogues (not the rogues themselves but the other nonstealth) effectively making the team with the more nonstealthers completely controlling the game single-handedly. This is ruining the entire point of playing bgs as a team if rogues do not participate. Why is this allowed?
    Edited: March 26, 2017

2. Yes please, ban all rogues and druids from WG from now on.

3. i don't see an over representation of stealthies in the pool of useless/afk players in bgs/wg

4. Yes please, ban all rogues and druids from WG from now on.
    That's a pretty ****ty solution. RIP Restro druids.
    A better solution would be reporting them via screenshots mostly, as it is bannable.

5. That's a pretty ****ty solution. RIP Restro druids.
    A better solution would be reporting them via screenshots mostly, as it is bannable.
    It's bannable to choose not to get involved in a fight in Wintergrasp? That's news to me.

6. Well ingame I've seen people who were banned for AFK in BGs, however, never really thought about if it applied to WG since it is world PvP map.

7. It's one thing to avoid the AFK mechanism in a BG. It's another to use stealth to avoid unwanted fights.

8. I made a sarcastic post, I don't know if you took it on its denotative way, grim. Eh doesn't matter.
    OP might have his point, as I also see a lot of players who are simply doing nothing (afk or not) but my question is, why are rogues and druids the only ones being acused of afk? Because they can... stealth?
    I've seen countless paladins, warriors, dks, etc etc, basically all classes AFk'ing everywhere, both alliance and horde in fact.
    My suggestion? Well, fraps it and report, I guess?...

9. i don't see an over representation of stealthies in the pool of useless/afk players in bgs/wg
    If a nonstealther goes AFK he is still somewhat useful being a meatshield that respawns and "tanks" the enemies that are farming but a stealthed ****ter being hidden in stealth does not act as a meatshield but literally makes it as if there are less people on the battlefield so the nonstealth gets focused down.

Reporting AFKs?

There is no way I am going to stop combat in the middle of a bg, open the scoreboard, look at who is not contributing, open the map observe others and see who is possibly afk , and then INDIVIDUALLY /target them, and manually click through a menu system to report them afk ONE BY ONE. Healers do not have the time to do that in a BG. This is ridiculous. Carpal tunnel anyone? No thanks.

As a healer, I do not have time to micro-manage everyone, view maps, view scoreboards, watch movement patterns, etc to determine if someone is afk or in stealth AFK WHILE I am frantically trying to heal.

Of course my post was sarcastic and poking fun at the the thread above crying about mboxing(only multiple generations of inbreeding could produce a people that have a hobby yet are so clueless about it, in this case those that play this game so much yet whine about complete basics101, such as not knowning how to take down a mboxer.

Nevertheless hiding in stealth AFK is actually what roughly 96% of stealth classes have been doing since vanilla(especially rogues) and yet we dont have a thread about it here

10. remove premades = the entire game would be fixed. No more donors ganging up killing people half they gear. simple.

11. i dont know much about stealth rog and druids going stealth but i know many horde player log into alliance put their char afk in wintergrasp and then switch to their horde chars. That is a true reality ! if horde's wanna do voa raids they opt to such methods ! Same for alliance too ! But am 100% that players do such **** !
    i dont think there is any solution to it ! Only gms can do suprise check in bg's and ban them.

12. i dont know much about stealth rog and druids going stealth but i know many horde player log into alliance put their char afk in wintergrasp and then switch to their horde chars. That is a true reality ! if horde's wanna do voa raids they opt to such methods ! Same for alliance too ! But am 100% that players do such **** !
    i dont think there is any solution to it ! Only gms can do suprise check in bg's and ban them.
    even if you are right, compared to 120 players, few afks dont rly matter. And i am sure if a faction loses battle, it is not becouse of those few afks.
    Horde has multiboxers, alliance has slightly more brain regarding wintergrasp tactics.