1. Back cata to life!

Warmane do something for cata.....Cause of 0 updates just and more bugs.You updating just MOP and WOTLK pls do something about cata fix raids/dungeons or something because i hate when i see some cata raids working better on MOP then on Cata....Do something about this.......

2. Maybe, just maybe we should have some hope, after icc on lordaeron is fixed they might consider updating it to cata and just maybe we will have some attention(or we won't who cares about cata anyway xD)

3. Warmane do something for cata.....Cause of 0 updates just and more bugs.You updating just MOP and WOTLK pls do something about cata fix raids/dungeons or something because i hate when i see some cata raids working better on MOP then on Cata....Do something about this.......
    server is dead bro

Free transfer to Mop inc (in the future)

4. Well we gave it a good run. And thanks warmane, thats all ill say.

5. hope coins will be given back
    The great dream of every child....

6. server is dead bro

Free transfer to Mop inc (in the future)

Hope this happens

7. The best way to keep us playing here, would be a full coin refund, so we can start up a new chapter on TBC, Wotlk or MoP server.

8. May 1, 2017  
    The best way to keep us playing here, would be a full coin refund, so we can start up a new chapter on TBC, Wotlk or MoP server.
    Holy crap are you still here lans! Whats up? Sugen på TBC :-]?

9. May 2, 2017  
    I sure am buddy. Still having a tiny dose of hope for this server. It's all good in the hood man. Check skype.

I'll most likely play on Wotlk.