1. Not for Lordaeron and Icecrown, given the the blizzlike experience.

But for Blackrock, all I have to say is: WE NEED THIS YESTERDAY!
    I obviously disagree regarding not implementing this on Lordaeron & Icecrown. Those enjoying raiding, questing, etc. will be unaffected. The proposed patch 3.3.5b would ONLY be implemented for arenas. People queueing arenas enjoy arenas. Those who enjoy arenas will generally enjoy this patch.

Also, implementing this only on Blackrock will have the unintended consequence of further bifurcating the 3v3 community. Right now, 3s is probably near non-existent on Blackrock. If this patch is implemented on Blackrock, I wouldn't be surprised if half of the people queuing 3s on other servers begin queuing 3s on Blackrock, thus further reducing the 3s community and increasing queue times.
    Edited: April 6, 2017

2. how about a ****ing no? wanna 3.3.5b - go blackrock. why do u need those changes on all realms? just go play on black(script)rock

i like the way that patch affected less-popular specs in arena. but lets be realistic for a moment - do u really think that it is possible to have those changes only for arena/bg?? ****en lol
    Edited: April 6, 2017

3. Lol No. No thanks for this on Icecrown. When i saw some changes LOL. Rogues will be Op. even in Icc. or as a Blood dk main, I Dont need a weapon pet. ahhaha. for Blackrock yeah. cuz its only PVP. but for Icecrown and Lordaeron, it will affect the pve too.

4. I obviously disagree regarding not implementing this on Lordaeron & Icecrown. Those enjoying raiding, questing, etc. will be unaffected. The proposed patch 3.3.5b would ONLY be implemented for arenas. People queueing arenas enjoy arenas. Those who enjoy arenas will generally enjoy this patch.

Also, implementing this only on Blackrock will have the unintended consequence of further bifurcating the 3v3 community. Right now, 3s is probably near non-existent on Blackrock. If this patch is implemented on Blackrock, I wouldn't be surprised if half of the people queuing 3s on other servers begin queuing 3s on Blackrock, thus further reducing the 3s community and increasing queue times.
    You got me a bit confused there, on one hand you say 3s on blackrock are not played much, then you say if 3.3.5b patch is implement people will start que and reduce the 3s comunity? or you mean in the other servers (icc and lorda)?

People playing in ICC and Lorda rarely if any go to blackrock to play, the experience is completely different, implementing the 3.3.5b patch on blackrock only, will help blackrock get more pvp only players (and make the ones there happy), but its effect on the other servers will be minimal if at all, nobody is moving from icc or lorde to pvp to blackrock just because of the patch, since blackrock while insta 80 pvp still requires griding for gear.

As for implementing it only in arenas/bgs i dont think its possible since you are talking about talent changes, dont think the core is designed to work like that (not to mention, its not blizzlike for icc/lorda)

5. Restore 3.3.5b on blackrock and also restore DR to 15sec. Who cares its not blizzlike. The new dr system is disgusting. Changing the dr's without even telling the community after playing with 15sec dr for 7 years is such a slap in the face. Welcome back to Molten-Wow.

6. You got me a bit confused there, on one hand you say 3s on blackrock are not played much, then you say if 3.3.5b patch is implement people will start que and reduce the 3s comunity? or you mean in the other servers (icc and lorda)?

People playing in ICC and Lorda rarely if any go to blackrock to play,...)
    I'm saying that if 3.3.5b is only implemented on Blackrock and not in arena on Icc and lorda then a large number of ppl queuing 3v3s, but not all, will queue on blackrock. Therefore, the 3s community as a whole will suffer because there will be even fewer teams queuing 3s in any one queue at a particular time.

This would have no effect outside of arena so kids who don't arena don't really have a valid point as to why it would negatively affect them.
    Edited: April 7, 2017

7. I think the changes of 3.3.5b would be really good, some nice fixes that should have been that way to begin with.

8. Lol No. No thanks for this on Icecrown. When i saw some changes LOL. Rogues will be Op. even in Icc. or as a Blood dk main, I Dont need a weapon pet. ahhaha. for Blackrock yeah. cuz its only PVP. but for Icecrown and Lordaeron, it will affect the pve too.
    Not trying to be mean, but your reading comprehension skills are on the same level as brain damaged monkey that's eaten a few too many lead paint chips. Repeatedly throughout this thread its been stated that the 3.3.5b patch only be implemented in arena (and perhaps in BGs). "it will affect the pve too" LOLz. Perhaps you think that Warmane lacks the ability to limit the proposed patch to arena only? I assume you that Warmane has that ability.

9. EDIT: I want to be clear that I'm only requesting that this patch affect those in arena (and possibly BGs, which I'm indifferent about). I am not requesting that this patch affect the game at large as I'm sure some/most non-PvPers would oppose this patch affecting anything outside of PvP. =)

Before the Molten - AT merger, AT did an excellent job both conceptually and through implementation by introducing Patch 3.3.5b to update the already stellar patch 3.3.5a. The patch sought to increase balance in arena and provide less popular pvp specs with needed buffs. I would strongly suggest Warmane consider implementing Patch 3.3.5b for arena (and BGs) to greatly improve the state of PvP.

The patch was incredibly fun to play because even more specs were made balanced and competitive.

This is an incredible idea!! Not sure why PvE'ers are opposing this considering it doesn't affect them but oh well.

10. Not trying to be mean, but your reading comprehension skills are on the same level as brain damaged monkey that's eaten a few too many lead paint chips. Repeatedly throughout this thread its been stated that the 3.3.5b patch only be implemented in arena (and perhaps in BGs). "it will affect the pve too" LOLz. Perhaps you think that Warmane lacks the ability to limit the proposed patch to arena only? I assume you that Warmane has that ability.
    cant u understand, "brain damaged monkey", that those changes cant be done only to arena/bg (pvp) only?

11. Looks like majority of the ppl here don't even know that 3.3.5b was live on blackrock for well over a year, maybe two, not sure. Having it on IC and lord wont work. Just restore it to 3.3.5b on Blackrock, its a pure pvp server and the idea was to balance the game. And it did, some comps could compete with warrior paladins, now war pal has upper hand vs everything along with this new stupid DR change. These changes were done without even telling it to the community btw

12. Looks like majority of the ppl here don't even know that 3.3.5b was live on blackrock for well over a year, maybe two, not sure. Having it on IC and lord wont work. Just restore it to 3.3.5b on Blackrock, its a pure pvp server and the idea was to balance the game. And it did, some comps could compete with warrior paladins, now war pal has upper hand vs everything along with this new stupid DR change. These changes were done without even telling it to the community btw
    we are well awared of that custom balance patch cuz despite having main chars on molten we played on old AT from time to time

it just OPs failure to realise that this kind of changes cant apply only for pvp. it is impossible without breaking things

13. cant u understand, "brain damaged monkey", that those changes cant be done only to arena/bg (pvp) only?
    If you actually believe that, from a technical perspective, Warmane is incapable of limiting the application of the proposed changes just to arena, then calling you a "brain damaged monkey" may be giving you a bit too much credit.

14. Looks like majority of the ppl here don't even know that 3.3.5b was live on blackrock for well over a year, maybe two, not sure. Having it on IC and lord wont work. Just restore it to 3.3.5b on Blackrock, its a pure pvp server and the idea was to balance the game. And it did, some comps could compete with warrior paladins, now war pal has upper hand vs everything along with this new stupid DR change. These changes were done without even telling it to the community btw
    Why limit the proposed changes to Blackrock when Warmane is fully capable of implementing them only to arena on ICC and Lord? It won't effect those weekend warrior dragon slayers so why not?

15. we are well awared of that custom balance patch cuz despite having main chars on molten we played on old AT from time to time

it just OPs failure to realise that this kind of changes cant apply only for pvp. it is impossible without breaking things
    "breaking things" LOL. You should stop posting nonsense.

First 1234 ... Last