1. "breaking things" LOL. You should stop posting nonsense.
    just go play on scriptrock, away from icecrown/lordaeron with ur bull**** lol

2. it is impossible without breaking things
    lol the patch is impossible w/o "breaking things" .... literally just making things up like a true troll.

3. I'm saying that if 3.3.5b is only implemented on Blackrock and not in arena on Icc and lorda then a large number of ppl queuing 3v3s, but not all, will queue on blackrock. Therefore, the 3s community as a whole will suffer because there will be even fewer teams queuing 3s in any one queue at a particular time.

This would have no effect outside of arena so kids who don't arena don't really have a valid point as to why it would negatively affect them.
    Ah, gotcha!
    Edited: April 8, 2017 Reason: .

4. This really is an awesome idea. If ya need someone to help test in skirms let me know

5. This is a great idea! As a rogue I find it quite annoying that I cant outplay people a 100% when I use my cloak, since theres 10% chance that it doesnt work. It seems like some of these changes will make it possible to outplay people without having to rely on "luck" or percentage of the spell working or not. Atleast with the cloak change. :D

6. I think this would be quite hard (if not impossible) to script (part with only arenas and BGs). I like the idea, sure, but chances of us actually getting it are nearly 0%.

7. The changes are a mixed bag. On one side, buffing underrepresented specs is nice but on the other, do you really want to see the cancer that is combat rogue in arena more often? Ret paladin change makes ret paladins even simpler to play as if that was needed and the banish change makes no mechanical sense. The nerf to Sacred Cleansing is probably the best change in this entire list.

If this was to be applied to Icecrown and/or Lordaeron, it's mandatory to make it work only in PvP and I imagine that would require quite a bit of work. I could be completely wrong on that one but if I'm not, I don't think it's worth it.

8. just revert the DR changes pls ))

9. This is a great idea! As a rogue I find it quite annoying that I cant outplay people a 100% when I use my cloak, since theres 10% chance that it doesnt work. It seems like some of these changes will make it possible to outplay people without having to rely on "luck" or percentage of the spell working or not. Atleast with the cloak change. :D
    Yep - the changes are great overall!

10. do you really want to see the cancer that is combat rogue in arena more often?
    Blizzard intended to balance the game around 3v3s. I personally find 3v3s to be infinitely more fun than 2v2s. With the changes, combat rogues will be more viable but generally won't be represented more than sub in 3s.

11. Blizzard intended to balance the game around 3v3s. I personally find 3v3s to be infinitely more fun than 2v2s. With the changes, combat rogues will be more viable but generally won't be represented more than sub in 3s.
    What does 3v3 and 2v2 have to do with anything? Combat is cancer because it's a spec that relies on CC immune burst, like BM hunters. I'd rather not encourage people to play 1-button garbage like that. It's gonna be much more cancerous on Icecrown because of all the PvE gear too.
    Edited: April 15, 2017

12. What does 3v3 and 2v2 have to do with anything? Combat is cancer because it's a spec that relies on CC immune burst, like BM hunters. I'd rather not encourage people to play 1-button garbage like that. It's gonna be much more cancerous on Icecrown because of all the PvE gear too.
    I would consider a class to be "cancer" if it took no skill and utterly dominated. With these buffs combat won't be the spec of choice for rogues in 3s - certainly won't dominate. I don't consider any spec to be a cancer in 3.3.5a nor in the proposed 3.3.5b patch.

13. I would consider a class to be "cancer" if it took no skill and utterly dominated. With these buffs combat won't be the spec of choice for rogues in 3s - certainly won't dominate. I don't consider any spec to be a cancer in 3.3.5a nor in the proposed 3.3.5b patch.
    It's not that I fear combat rogues will suddenly become the new meta, I just don't think it's a good idea to facilitate specs that win/lose their games within the first 10 seconds and as such these changes seem unnecessary to me.

14. Should implement the bugfixes here at least. Like fixing Druid Typhoon....

15. Should implement the bugfixes here at least. Like fixing Druid Typhoon....
    There's always going to be someone who doesn't like some aspect of the patch. Bottom line is taken as a whole it would be incredible for pvp. The typhoon delay isn't a bug - it was always supposed to have the delay, just like cloak of shadows was supposed to only have a 90% resist chance. They feel like bugs because a seemingly easy fix would make those abilities perform way better. That's what 3.3.5b does - it doesn't fix bugs. It just makes pvp much more enjoyable.

First 12345 ... Last