1. May 1, 2017  
    i will repeat again - IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE 3.3.5a and 3.3.5b BOTH IN THE SAME TIME IN ONE ****ING REALM lul
    No it isnt, its actually quite easy. Sort of how they managed to make certain abilities not work in arenas or behave differently. They certainly can change abilities in arenas/bgs only.

2. May 2, 2017  
    No it isnt, its actually quite easy. Sort of how they managed to make certain abilities not work in arenas or behave differently. They certainly can change abilities in arenas/bgs only.
    Agreed.

dike is pretty desperate for attention. Most people posting on this forum have simply ignored him.

3. May 2, 2017  
    lold, list those abililities plz on Icecrown realm, im desperate to know (not)

Most people posting on this forum have simply ignored him.
    incompetent pple prefer to ingore the problem, thats true
    Edited: May 2, 2017

4. May 2, 2017  
    lold, list those abililities plz on Icecrown realm, im desperate to know (not)

incompetent pple prefer to ingore the problem, thats true

Why does that kid keep posting here if he (a) doesn't care, and/or (b) doesn't understand that programming to limit the patch changes to arena and/or BGs is really not that difficult. trolls will be trolls.

5. May 2, 2017  
    If we were to consider it and go forward with it, we would need some sort of practice area too. Skirmish wouldn't be reliable for that because it requires other people to queue as well. The practice area would be necessary because of the inconsistencies in spell behaviors, so it would only be reasonable that people would need to be able to practice in a way that wouldn't affect their rating.
    Mercy, as the OP previously said, just give us all the green light and we'll round up each and every one of the 30 different specs to test in skirms, so queues won't be an issue!

6. May 5, 2017  
    Mercy, as the OP previously said, just give us all the green light and we'll round up each and every one of the 30 different specs to test in skirms, so queues won't be an issue!
    For Realz ...........

7. May 5, 2017  
    **** improve upon it and make a 3.3.5c even.. 3.3.5a is cancer, the game got old and the meta just makes so many classes inferior.

8. May 9, 2017  
    **** improve upon it and make a 3.3.5c even.. 3.3.5a is cancer, the game got old and the meta just makes so many classes inferior.
    3.3.5a is the best patch for arena that's ever been released. There's no need to blow it up, 3.3.5b simply provides nice improvements.

With that said, I always though it would be fun if Blackrock had a patch (we'll call it 3.3.5c) as an alternative option that integrated Cata abilities (I'd reference other post-WOTLK expansions but I never played them), so that boomkins had the solar beam silence, priests had life grip, etc. Obviously tweaks would need to be made for balance (duration of rogue's smoke bomb would probably need to be reduced to only 2 or 3 sec but could then be taken off the GCD, DK's necrotic strike should do no damage but break ALL CC that can possibly be broken by dmg, including sheeps, fears, hex, etc.) Oh, and defensive and offensive dispels would use both GCDs and mana, regardless of whether there is anything to dispel. Would be a fun change of pace and probably even raise the already sky-high skill cap.

9. May 14, 2017  
    Any progress or updates on this?

10. May 15, 2017  
    Why does that kid keep posting here if he (a) doesn't care, and/or (b) doesn't understand that programming to limit the patch changes to arena and/or BGs is really not that difficult. trolls will be trolls.
    so still no proofs yet as i see, keep trying lol

11. May 19, 2017  
    Any progress or updates on this?
    I'm trying to coordinate with warmane to implement the patch in only skirmishes for now so that it can be tested. If you would be willing to help test it, please send me a PM. thanks

12. May 31, 2017  
    so still no proofs yet as i see, keep trying lol
    not sure what this means, but you're a desperate troll

13. June 1, 2017  
    The changes are a mixed bag. On one side, buffing underrepresented specs is nice but on the other, do you really want to see the cancer that is combat rogue in arena more often? Ret paladin change makes ret paladins even simpler to play as if that was needed and the banish change makes no mechanical sense. The nerf to Sacred Cleansing is probably the best change in this entire list.

If this was to be applied to Icecrown and/or Lordaeron, it's mandatory to make it work only in PvP and I imagine that would require quite a bit of work. I could be completely wrong on that one but if I'm not, I don't think it's worth it.
    It would be for the community , how come it is not worth it? Sounds great, i really wondered if this could be applied to us some time ago, 3,3,5 b like blackrock had. Thumbs up and hope it gets implemented or atleast discussed not ignored.

14. June 5, 2017  
    It would be for the community , how come it is not worth it? Sounds great, i really wondered if this could be applied to us some time ago, 3,3,5 b like blackrock had. Thumbs up and hope it gets implemented or atleast discussed not ignored.
    Thanks for posting! The more people that post, the more likely it is that Warmane will actually implement the patch spoon-fed to them by AT during the AT-Molten merger.

15. June 5, 2017  
    I sincerely dont like the idea.
    Ok, some improvements and some nice one, but only nice. I mean nothing really worth it imho

First ... 34567 ... Last