1. I would love this for icecrown! :D
    Yep! it would be a huge upgrade for arena. Talk to people in your guild, on your arena teams, etc. so we can raise awareness!

2. Strangely enough, pvp is ignored, pve is ignored, classes are ignored, everything is ignored, yet Warmane is not the same as it was years back (certainly different than Molten in many aspects).
    There's no denying that pvp is ignored on warmane. To deny that is laughable.

3. Very curious if Warmane has implemented 3.3.5b or has plans to. In the end, 3.3.5b was the final iteration of Wrath of the Lich King which really as weight to this patch.

4. Very curious if Warmane has implemented 3.3.5b or has plans to. In the end, 3.3.5b was the final iteration of Wrath of the Lich King which really as weight to this patch.
    Warmane has not implemented it. Patch 3.3.5b was not developed by Blizzard, nor was it ever released on retail servers. Rather, it was developed by Arena-Tournament.com, which merged with another server to form Warmane. The patch offers an incredible degree of balance by making specs that otherwise aren't as viable in arena (boomkin, frost DK, surv hunter, etc.) actually viable. It also just improved the level of play.

While it's unlikely Warmane will do anything to address the requests of the arena community, if we voice our support for 3.3.5b they just may introduce it and limit it to arenas (and maybe BGs), which would be great.

5. Just saw this post :)
    I totally disagree for Icecrown (I play on it and I don't want thiss, sorry)
    I like 3.3.5a how is it, maybe on another realm why not (another x7) why not, also I'm not sure it's possible to allow it only for BG/Arena under 3.3.5 WotLK (devs maybe will tell us) but the only interesting thing I saw was for the typhoon knock back.

Also I'm pretty busy for now, I'm not against a 3.3.5b patch, but certainly not all the one you listed, also not only those can change after all. But like I said, if that should be a thing, it's on a new realm

PS: It's strange that you post that on suggest be seems to be very mad about everyone saying no, but it's only my opinion
    Edited: March 8, 2018

6. I totally disagree for Icecrown (I play on it and I don't want thiss, sorry)
    what specifically don't you like about 3.3.5b?

7. Please for the love of god NO, I always dislike those changed AT made, and I hope that the staff never implement them on Icecrown.

8. what specifically don't you like about 3.3.5b?
    Rogue:

General:

Cloak of shadows now provides 100% spell resistance (up from 90%).

Combat:

Killing spree has been changed so that it no longer targets crowd controlled units which would otherwise break on damage.

Subtlety:

Cheat Death 3/3 now reads: You have a 100% chance that an attack which would otherwise kill you will instead restore 5-10% of your health depending on your resilience. In addition,
    all damage taken will be reduced by up to 90% for 3 sec (modified by resilience). This effect cannot occur more than once per minute. (useless in PvE but why not)

Priest:

Holy:

Body and Soul talent effect now also removes movement impairing effects.

Holy Concentration (talent) now can proc from any healing spell.

Warlock:

General:

(bug fix) Shadowflame interacts with Spell Reflection properly again. The dot is reflected, the slow effect of the glyph is not reflected.

Demonology:

Warlocks are no longer banishable while in Metamorphosis. They are still turn evil-able.

Druid:

General:

Barkskin is now undispellable regardless of druid specialization.

Warrior:

Arms:

Taste for Blood (talent) Internal cooldown starts after the use of the proc instead of on proc start.

Hunter:

Survival:

Black arrow now has no cooldown. Usable on multiple targets. Does not share a cooldown with traps.

Death Knight:
    Frost:

Glacier Rot now reads: Diseased enemies take 7/13/20% more damage from your Icy Touch, Howling Blast, and Frost Strike. When one of your diseases are dispelled, you gain 10 Runic Power.

Hungering Cold changed: No longer breaks instantly on any effect outside of disease. Breaks similarly to Fear.

Blood:

Dancing Rune Weapon is now properly immune to slows and crowd control effects.

Heart Strike now causes your blood plague and frost fever to be undispellable.

Paladin:

Holy:

Sacred cleansing (talent) now reads: Your Cleanse ability now has a 10/20/30% chance to dispel 2 Magic effects instead of 1.

Retribution:

Mana gained through Judgements of the Wise now works through shield effects.

I mean, if it's to see only that, I prefer to never see it coming, there will be else things to balance (maybe if the server will work on a 3.3.5c etc... but any way I prefer to get a 3.3.5a realm and 3.3.5b if it have to happen)
    (also I saw someone talking about spells who change in arena, can someone give me some example? I knw some are disabled but not changed)

9. really? u say patch makes balance but okey wheres balance for other spec on classes? like rogues okey subs gets boost, combat gets boost, but what about those who play assassination spec? ye "balance" same goes for other classes, why arcane gets boosted and fire not? frost not ?

10. really? u say patch makes balance but okey wheres balance for other spec on classes? like rogues okey subs gets boost, combat gets boost, but what about those who play assassination spec? ye "balance" same goes for other classes, why arcane gets boosted and fire not? frost not ?
    btw balance isn't only about boost spec, it's what you seems to say

11. I am against it for Icecrown, it's fine as it is

12. Rogue:

General:

Cloak of shadows now provides 100% spell resistance (up from 90%).

Combat:

Killing spree has been changed so that it no longer targets crowd controlled units which would otherwise break on damage.

Subtlety:

Cheat Death 3/3 now reads: You have a 100% chance that an attack which would otherwise kill you will instead restore 5-10% of your health depending on your resilience. In addition,
    all damage taken will be reduced by up to 90% for 3 sec (modified by resilience). This effect cannot occur more than once per minute. (useless in PvE but why not)

Priest:

Holy:

Body and Soul talent effect now also removes movement impairing effects.

Holy Concentration (talent) now can proc from any healing spell.

Warlock:

General:

(bug fix) Shadowflame interacts with Spell Reflection properly again. The dot is reflected, the slow effect of the glyph is not reflected.

Demonology:

Warlocks are no longer banishable while in Metamorphosis. They are still turn evil-able.

Druid:

General:

Barkskin is now undispellable regardless of druid specialization.

Warrior:

Arms:

Taste for Blood (talent) Internal cooldown starts after the use of the proc instead of on proc start.

Hunter:

Survival:

Black arrow now has no cooldown. Usable on multiple targets. Does not share a cooldown with traps.

Death Knight:
    Frost:

Glacier Rot now reads: Diseased enemies take 7/13/20% more damage from your Icy Touch, Howling Blast, and Frost Strike. When one of your diseases are dispelled, you gain 10 Runic Power.

Hungering Cold changed: No longer breaks instantly on any effect outside of disease. Breaks similarly to Fear.

Blood:

Dancing Rune Weapon is now properly immune to slows and crowd control effects.

Heart Strike now causes your blood plague and frost fever to be undispellable.

Paladin:

Holy:

Sacred cleansing (talent) now reads: Your Cleanse ability now has a 10/20/30% chance to dispel 2 Magic effects instead of 1.

Retribution:

Mana gained through Judgements of the Wise now works through shield effects.

I mean, if it's to see only that, I prefer to never see it coming, there will be else things to balance (maybe if the server will work on a 3.3.5c etc... but any way I prefer to get a 3.3.5a realm and 3.3.5b if it have to happen)
    (also I saw someone talking about spells who change in arena, can someone give me some example? I knw some are disabled but not changed)
    I personally think those changes would add tremendous balance to arena. With that said, the changes in patch 3.3.5b (which was released on arena-tournament prior to the server merger that now constitutes Warmane) was the result of a community of extremely skilled arena players. Not sure if you played on AT back in the day but at its peak, shortly before the stupid solo-queue, there was a very large number of rank 1s and multi-glads from retail playing on there. While a patch like this would generally be contentious, most of the AT community enthusiastically accepted it, recognizing it as positive step in the right direction. If the community ever wanted to further tweak the patch, then so be it, but it's a very positive initial step to help under represented specs like boomkin, surv hunter, combat rogue, frost DK, etc. participate in arena, and in particular, in 3v3s. =)

13. I played at AT (also did the patch is still on Blackrock? Because there is no more a lot of player on it)
    But the thing is it still has question about how will have to work and if onlly with a 3.3.5b and never 3.3.5c there is no point

14. Blizzard intended to balance the game around 3v3s. I personally find 3v3s to be infinitely more fun than 2v2s. With the changes, combat rogues will be more viable but generally won't be represented more than sub in 3s.
    Which is nice and all, and i agree that 3s can be more fun (really really not sure about icecrown 3s though, the damage is to broken without an ilvl limiter) however 3s are totally dead. And they always will be, 3s are a joke bracket atm to have fun, which is sad but true. 2s is the only competetive bracket we have (pretty much true on a private servers btw), and while sub may be better in 3s, the impact the patch has on 2s should be the real concern. And if in 2s combat rogues become cancer, that is an issue, how they are in 3s is meaningless.

15. Which is nice and all, and i agree that 3s can be more fun (really really not sure about icecrown 3s though, the damage is to broken without an ilvl limiter) however 3s are totally dead. And they always will be, 3s are a joke bracket atm to have fun, which is sad but true. 2s is the only competetive bracket we have (pretty much true on a private servers btw), and while sub may be better in 3s, the impact the patch has on 2s should be the real concern. And if in 2s combat rogues become cancer, that is an issue, how they are in 3s is meaningless.
    There is an important assumption you're making that I disagree with. You're assuming the 3s bracket won't see a large increase in activity post-patch. I can tell you that 3.3.5b would bring back many people who played on AT and further would attract other competitive arena players out there on the interwebs. I know several people I used to play with on AT who would come back in a heartbeat if 3.3.5b came about. The ilevel limiter would be a great change but I would prefer that it be implemented through a separate patch that is tweaked from time to time (1 season allow it how it is, 1 season cap it at 277, 1 season cap it at 264, etc.)

There's no reason that 3v3s can't be a strong bracket again.

As far as combat rogues, are you suggesting that these changes would propel them into the top 10 and have them be more competitive outside of spriest-rogue? If so, that would be great for parity.

First ... 56789 ... Last