1. Patch 3.3.5b implementation for arena (and i guess BGs)

EDIT: I want to be clear that I'm only requesting that this patch affect those in arena (and possibly BGs, which I'm indifferent about). I am not requesting that this patch affect the game at large as I'm sure some/most non-PvPers would oppose this patch affecting anything outside of PvP. =)

Before the Molten - AT merger, AT did an excellent job both conceptually and through implementation by introducing Patch 3.3.5b to update the already stellar patch 3.3.5a. The patch sought to increase balance in arena and provide less popular pvp specs with needed buffs. I would strongly suggest Warmane consider implementing Patch 3.3.5b for arena (and BGs) to greatly improve the state of PvP.

The patch was incredibly fun to play because even more specs were made balanced and competitive.

Below are the patch notes:

Rogue:

General:

Cloak of shadows now provides 100% spell resistance (up from 90%).

Combat:

Adrenaline rush cooldown has been lowered to 90 seconds. (down from 180 seconds)

Killing spree has been changed so that it no longer targets crowd controlled units which would otherwise break on damage.

Glyph of Sinister Strike: Your Sinister Strike has a 50% chance to add an additional combo point

Subtlety:

Cheat Death 3/3 now reads: You have a 100% chance that an attack which would otherwise kill you will instead restore 5-10% of your health depending on your resilience. In addition,
    all damage taken will be reduced by up to 90% for 3 sec (modified by resilience). This effect cannot occur more than once per minute.

Mage:

Arcane:

Prismatic Cloak (talent) values increased slightly:
    rank1: Reduce all damage by 3% and reduces the fade time of your invisibility by 1 second.
    rank2: Reduce all damage by 6% and reduces the fade time of your invisibility by 2 seconds.
    rank3: Reduce all damage by 10% and reduces the fade time of your invisibility by 3 seconds

Improved blink (talent) will now also reduce the cooldown of your Blink ability by 2.5 / 5 seconds.

Priest:

Holy:

Lightwell has been redesigned:
    Light Well now functions as a priest pet. (similar to a shadowfiend or a warlock’s felhunter)
    Light Well has had its hp increased to 80% of your total hit points.

Body and Soul talent effect now also removes movement impairing effects.

Holy Concentration (talent) now can proc from any healing spell.

Warlock:

General:

(bug fix)When you are affected by both the Nightfall and the Backlash buffs, using the shadowbolt ability will no longer consume both procs.

(bug fix) Shadowflame interacts with Spell Reflection properly again. The dot is reflected, the slow effect of the glyph is not reflected.

Demonology:

Warlocks are no longer banishable while in Metamorphosis. They are still turn evil-able.

Druid:

General:

Barkskin is now undispellable regardless of druid specialization.

Balance:

Typhoon knockback effect is now instant.

Wyrmhide 4 piece bonus now reads: Your damage-over-time ticks and wrath casts have a chance to reduce the cast time on your next starfire by 1.5 seconds.

Owlkin Frenzy (talent) now restores 3% base mana every 2 sec. (up from 2%)

Improved Insect Swarm (talent) now also reads- When your Moonfire or Insect Swarm are dispelled, you are refunded 20/40/60% of their base mana cost.

Warrior:

Arms:

Taste for Blood (talent) Internal cooldown starts after the use of the proc instead of on proc start.

Fury:

Flurry now increases attack speed by 7% per stack, up from 5%.

Furious Attacks now reads: Your normal melee attacks have a 50% chance to reduce all healing done to the target by 25% for 10 seconds. This can stack up to 2 times.

Bloodsurge now reads: Your Heroic Strike, Bloodthirst, and Whirlwind hits have a 10%/20%/30% chance (up from 7/13/20) of making your next Slam instant for 5 seconds.

Heroic Fury is now a 30 second cooldown. (down from 45 seconds)

Hunter:

Survival:

Black arrow now has no cooldown. Usable on multiple targets. Does not share a cooldown with traps.

Shaman:

Enhancement:

The Stormstrike ability now also reduces the cooldown of Feral Spirit by 4 seconds each time it lands.

Death Knight:

General:

(bug fix) Minimum range has been set to 8 yards.

Frost:

Glacier Rot now reads: Diseased enemies take 7/13/20% more damage from your Icy Touch, Howling Blast, and Frost Strike. When one of your diseases are dispelled, you gain 10 Runic Power.

Hungering Cold changed: No longer breaks instantly on any effect outside of disease. Breaks similarly to Fear.

Blood:

Dancing Rune Weapon redesigned:
    Dancing Rune Weapon is now a controllable pet.
    Dancing Rune Weapon health increased.
    Dancing Rune Weapon is now properly immune to slows and crowd control effects.

Heart Strike now causes your blood plague and frost fever to be undispellable.

Paladin:

Holy:

Sacred cleansing (talent) now reads: Your Cleanse ability now has a 10/20/30% chance to dispel 2 Magic effects instead of 1.

Retribution:

Mana gained through Judgements of the Wise now works through shield effects.
    Edited: April 2, 2017

2. I know this is predominantly a PvE server (hence why AT's 3.3.5b patch wasn't initially adopted by Warmane after the merger, even if limited solely to PvP), but this is a no brainer. It would have no effect on PvE. There's no reason for Blizzard's goal of maintaining unity of abilities in both PvE and PvP. Let PvE'ers enjoy PvE and PvP'ers enjoy PvP.

3. I know this is predominantly a PvE server (hence why AT's 3.3.5b patch wasn't initially adopted by Warmane after the merger, even if limited solely to PvP), but this is a no brainer. It would have no effect on PvE. There's no reason for Blizzard's goal of maintaining unity of abilities in both PvE and PvP. Let PvE'ers enjoy PvE and PvP'ers enjoy PvP.
    How would it not effect PvE?
    Or are you saying that the changes are only present when in a BG or an Arena match?

4. How would it not effect PvE?
    Or are you saying that the changes are only present when in a BG or an Arena match?
    Who cares? Icecrown PvP is in nutshell!

5. Short answer, NO.
    Short answer, YOUR ANSWER IS STUPID!

6. How would it not effect PvE?
    Yes, I'm advocating that the changes only apply when in arena (i'm quite frankly indifferent to whether they affect BGs).

Not sure why people who don't do arenas would oppose a patch 3.3.5b if Warmane limits it only to arenas ...
    Edited: April 2, 2017

7. I'm personally not sure about this. If we were to consider it and go forward with it, we would need some sort of practice area too. Skirmish wouldn't be reliable for that because it requires other people to queue as well. The practice area would be necessary because of the inconsistencies in spell behaviors, so it would only be reasonable that people would need to be able to practice in a way that wouldn't affect their rating.

I can't comment on the likelihood of this, unfortunately.

8. I'm personally not sure about this. If we were to consider it and go forward with it, we would need some sort of practice area too. Skirmish wouldn't be reliable for that because it requires other people to queue as well. The practice area would be necessary because of the inconsistencies in spell behaviors, so it would only be reasonable that people would need to be able to practice in a way that wouldn't affect their rating.

I can't comment on the likelihood of this, unfortunately.
    Mercy, I'm very very happy to hear that you're at least open to the concept. I can tell you that I would be happy to organize 3v3 & even 5v5 skirms for an entire day with ppl playing all 30 specs to test out spells, etc. through actual matches and through test runs where we simply test each spell & ability.

Whether actual or perceived, I know the arena community sometimes feels forgotten by Warmane but implementing this patch for arenas would be very much appreciated by everyone that I've talked to about it. If you would like me to organize test runs in skirms, let me know. I can ensure that all 30 specs are represented.

Thanks!

9. If it's gonna make arenas more active i'm sure up for these changes.

10. If it's gonna make arenas more active i'm sure up for these changes.
    I think it will because people who ENJOY (this is a game after all) playing specs under-represented in arena like boomkin, frost DK, etc. will have a more fair opportunity to compete. Even those who don't play those under-represented specs will hopefully appreciate the increased balance and greater diversity of specs (and therefore comps) in arena.

11. One thing for sure.
    FDK gonna be a beast with these changes.

12. Not for Lordaeron and Icecrown, given the the blizzlike experience.

But for Blackrock, all I have to say is: WE NEED THIS YESTERDAY!

123 ... Last