1. June 5, 2017  
    3.3.5b patch features implemented in icecrown and other servers for arenas and bg's would absolutely make the game way more enjoyable. Now icecrown arenas are pretty much ruined, 4 out of 5 teams play shadowmourne-healer comps, i liked cata pvp more until it was alive because of the better balance between classes, making arenas much more interesting. Theese days arenas in wotlk are just pain and rate grind. I would agree to help with the testing of the implementations or something if needed

2. 3.3.5b patch features implemented in icecrown and other servers for arenas and bg's would absolutely make the game way more enjoyable. Now icecrown arenas are pretty much ruined, 4 out of 5 teams play shadowmourne-healer comps, i liked cata pvp more until it was alive because of the better balance between classes, making arenas much more interesting. Theese days arenas in wotlk are just pain and rate grind. I would agree to help with the testing of the implementations or something if needed
    Thanks Miozeriux - the more people who voice their support, the more likely it is that Warmane will actually pay attention to arena.

3. I wonder. Does the staff have any reasoning to not implement 3.3.5b?

I mean.. it's pretty much already done. It it the polished gem, refined WoTLK PvP. Something you can't really find anywhere anymore except some Russian servers.

Warmane could easily provide the penultimate WoTLK PvP experience if they wanted, I just don't understand why they refuse to facilitate PvP entirely.

3v3 and 5v5 remains shockingly inactive considering how active the server is.

4. I wonder. Does the staff have any reasoning to not implement 3.3.5b?

I mean.. it's pretty much already done. It it the polished gem, refined WoTLK PvP. Something you can't really find anywhere anymore except some Russian servers.

Warmane could easily provide the penultimate WoTLK PvP experience if they wanted, I just don't understand why they refuse to facilitate PvP entirely.

3v3 and 5v5 remains shockingly inactive considering how active the server is.
    The only reason that I was given is that they would need to test it in skirmishes and people don't queue skirms. I've communicated back and forth in private messages with them and want to get all 30 specs represented to test things in skirms. The more people post, the more likely it will be.

Patch 3.3.5b was already developed by Arena Tournament prior to the merger that is now Warmane so there's no excuse except a blatant disregard for the arena community on Warmane's part.

5. Thanks Miozeriux - the more people who voice their support, the more likely it is that Warmane will actually pay attention to arena.
    This says it all.

6. You might get more attention if you get something concrete done. Plenty of pvp guilds, go talk in them, get players moving. Have the guild masters do something organised, have them contact GM's and establish a schedule. Guilds like Aurora have done similar things before the launch of the new core, a lot of testing on the PTR with assistance from the GM's. Make an online charter, have people register their characters there to show they would participate (perhaps making a virtual guild for it via shivtr). A handful of people doing nothing but QQ on a forum thread won't help much.

7. You might get more attention if you get something concrete done. Plenty of pvp guilds, go talk in them, get players moving
    Sorry but it's not fair at all to put the onus on the players to revitalize PvP while the foundation of which (the state of PvP on Warmane) is in such a state of disrepair.

If you want an example of how PvP is ignored just have a look at the most active PvP realm - Icecrown. One of the arena rings does not work (I think because a couple of staff personally didn't like it). You can't get many PvP achievements because of this and it has been left in this state for YEARS.

8. Yes, it is fair if you do nothing, just cry and get fed. We're not infants anymore, you want something, do everything you can and maybe you'll get what you want. Unless you are a part of the development team or Warmane leadership please stop claiming that staff is ignoring you, that they implement things at their personal convenience and so forth. Strangely enough, pvp is ignored, pve is ignored, classes are ignored, everything is ignored, yet Warmane is not the same as it was years back (certainly different than Molten in many aspects).

9. Yes, it is fair if you do nothing, just cry and get fed. We're not infants anymore, you want something, do everything you can and maybe you'll get what you want.
    Yet you still type sentences like an infant. What does this mean exactly? Do everything you can and you will get what you want?! What are you even trying to say? That effort produces results? Looks like you are just trying to brainlessly pander.

Unless you are a part of the development team or Warmane leadership please stop claiming that staff is ignoring you, that they implement things at their personal convenience and so forth.
    Why? I'm not claiming they are ignoring me. I'm stating that they are ignoring PvP. Why shouldn't I make that observation?

Strangely enough, pvp is ignored, pve is ignored, classes are ignored, everything is ignored, yet Warmane is not the same as it was years back (certainly different than Molten in many aspects).
    Look nobody says there wasn't fixes. But there is a distinctly clear lack of PvP attention.

10. You might get more attention if you get something concrete done. Plenty of pvp guilds, go talk in them, get players moving. Have the guild masters do something organised, have them contact GM's and establish a schedule. Guilds like Aurora have done similar things before the launch of the new core, a lot of testing on the PTR with assistance from the GM's. Make an online charter, have people register their characters there to show they would participate (perhaps making a virtual guild for it via shivtr). A handful of people doing nothing but QQ on a forum thread won't help much.
    Who's "QQ" on the forums? Are you QQ'ing about this thread? This thread is bringing attention to a needed upgrade to arena. I'm sure there are ways to get even more attention - that doesn't make the thread a bad idea.

11. Yes, it is fair if you do nothing, just cry and get fed. We're not infants anymore, you want something, do everything you can and maybe you'll get what you want. Unless you are a part of the development team or Warmane leadership please stop claiming that staff is ignoring you, that they implement things at their personal convenience and so forth. Strangely enough, pvp is ignored, pve is ignored, classes are ignored, everything is ignored, yet Warmane is not the same as it was years back (certainly different than Molten in many aspects).
    Your statement is incoherent. Sorry

12. 3.3.5b patch features implemented in icecrown and other servers for arenas and bg's would absolutely make the game way more enjoyable. Now icecrown arenas are pretty much ruined, 4 out of 5 teams play shadowmourne-healer comps, i liked cata pvp more until it was alive because of the better balance between classes, making arenas much more interesting. Theese days arenas in wotlk are just pain and rate grind. I would agree to help with the testing of the implementations or something if needed
    Couldn't agree more with this.

13. Death grip never had an 8 yard minimum range, I quit AT because of that stupid ****, and Warmane still has not fixed it after 2 years. Please don't recommend permanently breaking DK pvp. At least now there is a chance they will fix death grip.

14. Death grip never had an 8 yard minimum range, I quit AT because of that stupid ****, and Warmane still has not fixed it after 2 years. Please don't recommend permanently breaking DK pvp. At least now there is a chance they will fix death grip.
    Not sure what you're talking about. There are bugs in the game (i.e. warrior can charge on the Dalaran sewer after landing on the ground below from a knockoff). This thread is not about suggesting bug changes. That's for another thread. This thread is about suggesting an upgrade from 3.3.5a to the proposed 3.3.5b (that Arena Tournament used prior to the merger that resulted in Warmane).

15. I would love this for icecrown! :D

First ... 45678 ... Last