As of title, I think it would be a good addition to add a minimum item level required to join battleground queue the same way it is already in-game for the raids/dungeons. I play MoP server and it's often polluted with players queueing for BG with 250k health. Keep reading before ****ting on the thread please. I'm not one of those lowbrains that pretend that one can get pvp gear before actually doing pvp. I (and many others i'm sure) just think that it's kinda frustrating to see those people in BG that obviously cant contribute much to the game (yes they can still CC and stuff like that but in 90% they dont because they just afk/leech because of the gear gap).

I am pretty new to the server but I myself spent 2-3 days after reaching 90 to get minimum gear in order to contribute as much as possible to the games. I've seen people entering BGs with a lot of items being less than 400 in ilvl which means they didnt even bother to grind the timeless chests (it takes like 20 mins to get all and one usually gets at least 4-6 ilv496 items) or even buy the damn greens from the vendor in pandaria which are 429 if I remember correctly (it takes even less time and probably just a couple hundreds of gold. Once again I dont support the ******s yelling "OMG GET PVP GEAR BEFORE DOING PVP" which obviously makes no sense. If you're alliance it's less difficult as 90% of the games have a 9-man full prideful premade so if one manages to be that 10th in the game it's easily carried. But in horde half the team quits because of the gear cap. It's a vicious circle and it should be stopped.

I think 450 ilvl is enough to ensure that one has at least vendor items + timeless items + crafted items (for Pandaria). What do you think?