1. Working Method for Those (like me) Who Couldnt Purchase Coins with Visa/Mast

Coming from a guy who just about never post things on the forum, I felt the need to share this information for others who had the frustration of trying to donate to grab some coins but can't. So this is what I did:

When you go to the donation and you select your payment, you're going to use the "Subway" option. From there you can use this site:

https://cvs.cashstar.com/store/buy/

and gift yourself a e-gift card. Make the recipient yourself and put your own email so you can receive your own gift-card. I purchased $11 of CVS Pharmacy dollars (because its $10.80 for 10 coins at the time of this post) and then I got a conformation e-mail with my e-gift card that I sent to myself.

After that, you use the card number and pin you received and that's about it, I hope this helps for some people as an alternative method than having to deal with the "transaction not completed" mess.
    Edited: September 1, 2019 Reason: Outdated

2. Thank you! This has been giving me such a headache lol. It worked! :)

3. be advised that this donation method has a region lock (the US and canada), if you are from anywhere else you'd need a vpn (you can purchase an american subway gift card from anywhere)

4. I bought a CVS Giftcard from an egift card website and it says it only accepts Gift Cards bought at a CVS Location... like whats the difference seriously

5. This post was made 3 years ago. I would imagine things have changed now unfortunately.