1. Ic horde lvl 19 twinks recruiting

The rise of the 19 bracket is growing rapidly. Horde and alliance BG's are Q'ing frequently on the weekends.
    The current lvl 19 twink guild on Horde is "Too close to Twenty" led by Zulhinal . We are currently recruiting the following ACTIVE classes:
    Warrior
    Paladin (H/R)
    Shaman
    mage

Full BOE slots are available for specific classes. We have 80's that farm fresh twinks (gear/prof) during the week. Competition is growing quickly, so don't wait. :P
    If you are interested you can respond here, or contact any of the officers in game from link provided:
    http://armory.warmane.com/guild/Too+...ecrown/summary

-Cheers.
    Edited: March 26, 2017

2. Any guild enchanter on ally side?

3. I believe so.
    Look up "Twinks R us" on armory. You should be able to find out there.

4. Hay I want to ask how I can become a 19 Twink.I never done it before but it seems very interesting.So how do I stop my xp and can I join Twink guild while still low geared or I need to be full to join

5. Hay I want to ask how I can become a 19 Twink.I never done it before but it seems very interesting.So how do I stop my xp and can I join Twink guild while still low geared or I need to be full to join
    Being that most of the 19 twink members haven't been online for a while, I'm suspecting they are planning to move to the TBC Realm. I'm predicting that bracket will die on Icecrown (judging by a lot of the twink guilds' MoTDs) except probably 78-79 (Doesn't look good for them now, facing some unbalancing problems etc.). That being said, I'd wait for the TBC realm to launch, however, I may be mistaken in my inference and you could possibly find some diehard WoTLK twinkers who would want to be on Icecrown, rather than Outlands.