1. Am a little bit of concern - what will happen to flagged characters in the Friends list?..

---
    2 years-old name in my case `.` if it was in a normal realm ok, i won't steal it, but on Blacrock - c'ya ;-;

2. Am a little bit of concern - what will happen to flagged characters in the Friends list?..
    Same thing that happens when someone renames their character.

3. "Level 15 and above characters that have not been played since June 2015 will have their names removed"

Can u define the word "played"?
    Example: I have 3 alts that i use for farming with free profs that i got when molten<>warmane was re-made. Also have an alt that i use for my guild bank... They were used only for farming and banking, have no achievements, and have names that i used on good gear chars b4 molten died... In other words, do my 1-15 min loggins since June 2015 count as "played", and are those char names safe?

4. I`m pretty sure that played means logged in. Correct me if I`m mistaken.

5. Correct, It's based on the last logged in date and time. Not the amount of play time.

• Level 15 and above characters that have not been played since June 2015 will have their names removed.
    • Level 15 and below characters before December 2016 that have not been played since December 2016 will have their names removed.
    • Level 1 characters that have not been played since January 2017 will be erased.
    Is 2015 a typo or intended? In the case of Lordaeron, that would affect no one - yeah? :-)

6. i am pretty hyped about this
    already assembling a notepad of names im gonna go for

7. Could there be an elaboration on '' All marketplace changes will be in accordance to the realm's design. (e.g no gear on Lordaeron's marketplace). '' to specify the changes for each individual server? icecrown players are all secretly cointing votepoints right now hoping that icc gear becomes available on marketplace again, and raiders are hoping that it doesnt destroy the ability to pug raids due to people having gear and no experience

8. I'm not sure if I understood you well. Level 15 and above. Means all characters higher than level 15 will be flagged for rename and their names will be freed up.
    What I was getting at, was that being Icecrown the server was made on May 2016, and the rules state that any character 15 and above that hasn't been active since June 2015 would be flagged for rename, it's not really helping or relevant to Icecrown at all because there are a lot of people with above level 15, even level 80 characters that had gotten cool names during the merge and who have never logged them since being the server sees some much player traffic. In my mind being Icecrown is Warmanes "pride and joy" and is the server that generates you guys the most player traffic (which means the most donations cough cough) If you would go out of your ways to do something like this in the first place why, not have some sort of tweak to benefit and make Icecrown players happy :)

Just my 2 cents if completely up to you guys and I'm happy about it either way ^^

9. Can you guys not delete level 1 characters and instead remove their names too? What happens to people who use level 1 char for a bank and they stoped playing and will come back some day eventualy?
    This might be intended, same way that the guild "cleanup" on molten might have intended their alternate effects: I was quit at the time and came back to find my wealth reduced by a bit over 30mil, but it wasn't all bad, a friend I was keeping score with had over 50mil wiped out that way and I had more on alts so I took the lead!

Stopped trusting guild banks, made 10 accounts and 100 lvl1s... turns out I can't trust those either, for now they're all logged but I might have to whip out the ole multibox programs and level them in sets of 10 to lvl 20.. only to find out next time I quit that everything under 21 got wiped when i'm back xD

10. In my mind being Icecrown is Warmanes "pride and joy
    Icecrown is the cash cow. Lordaeron is the pride and joy.
    Why else would it be kept running when it is very unlikely to be covering it's own running costs consistently, month to month, let alone the cost of the custom modifications, which also come at the expense of Icecrown (this last point is of course based on the *likely flawed* assumption, that the dev time/money spent on lordaeron customization would otherwise be actually be utilized on icecrown instead of either being pocketed, or being used on other expansion).

Furthermore, which of the two servers would you expect to be the pride and joy of the kind of person who actually had a Black Qiraji battle tank in retail?!

11. API questions.

Is there a documentation of the API?
    How often will it be updated?
    Will it be public or will it require auth?
    Will it serve images? Http or Https (https would be great)?

12. Can you put rele weapons and offhands on vote shop since u cant get them ingame? or atleast add them to the dala vendors pls

13. so you mean Icecrown will be deleted and Ragnaros + deathwing will be arise back?
    so when we can start transfer our caracter please give me a specific date for transfer my character back

First ... 23456 ... Last