1. Is there a way we can see which character will potentionally get their name erased?
    I play on almost every realm, and haven't played wow regularly lately, so would be pain in the *** to have to download all xpacks just to be sure.

2. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Plot twist: This is the real April Fools Joke.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3. What will happen with Death Knights that have been created and not played? Are they going to be missed by this reset? As they are level 55 and not level 1?

4. What will happen with Death Knights that have been created and not played? Are they going to be missed by this reset? As they are level 55 and not level 1?
    Unless we otherwise stated, they will stick to the first rule.

• Level 15 and above characters that have not been played since June 2015 will have their names removed.

5. I can transfer my chars between my 2 acc right ? so if I want move them from acc 'A' to acc 'B' then where should I do it ? log in acc 'A' and click merge ? or otherwise ?

6. I can transfer my chars between my 2 acc right ? so if I want move them from acc 'A' to acc 'B' then where should I do it ? log in acc 'A' and click merge ? or otherwise ?
    You can only transfer char from acc "A" to acc "B" only if you had more then 10 chars on ragnaros/dw realm when they merged them. Otherwise, its not possible to transfer chars between acc-s.

7. give us back the old marketplace so we can gear for 25 hc... icc/rs normal gear was great... ppl who dont have time to raid or want some pvp dont have any chance to get the items.

8. Would the cleanup occur at 00:00 ST or any other specific time?

9. Would the cleanup occur at 00:00 ST or any other specific time?
    tell us pls

10. What server time will start the cleanup? I really need to know.

11. In other website news, the marketplace will be reviewed and past suggestions will be also taken into account. All marketplace changes will be in accordance to the realm's design. (e.g no gear on Lordaeron's marketplace).
    can you give us more information? what are the marketplace changes?

12. Thank you so much! I finally got my name back! <3

13. The name i had from 5 yrs .. its deleted coz the person stole it and didnt log from 2 yrs.. its deleted from armory now.. but i also cant take it back again? why? can some 1 explain

14. I see people selling "awesome names" in game, isnt bannable ?! I mean wtf. Should be bannable, you cannot sell something you didnt worked for or provided by yourself.

First ... 34567 ... Last